Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 814 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
My ban appeal
« on: August 05, 2021, 01:57:59 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)1690
Your in-game namedreams
Ban or infraction appeal?Banned for avoiding
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone 04/08/2021 At 8:12
Ban/infraction reason and detailsquit to avoid
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?dear admin im not quiting to avoid any circumstances but from last 3/4 days server is not working properly its lag everytime in game in any situation i also state it in game to admin and many players too facing the problem
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?many time sever crashes automatically several time like if i login it crash when im login again it crash then also . admin it is not my fault i m not avoinding any situation like kill arrest etc. plz unban me  What was happening?
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?i request u to unban me im not quit intentionally its server crash or some times game lags hope u unban me thank you for understand my problem
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:31:23 pm by Eddz »

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 02:38:07 pm »
@dk0008 next time Please write down your answers in  "YOUR_TEXT_HERE" instead of deleting the questions and replacing them with answers.

i have edited the layout of your answers and have notified the staff member responsible for your infraction, please be patient.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 03:58:12 pm »
Hey @dk0008. You were reported on forums for quit to avoid. This is not your first time getting a infraction for quit to avoid. This lead to you having an infraction ban. Although, you were jailed by the system as a form of punishment so, I will reduce the ban to 3 days.

Cheers ;D
Appeal accepted.