Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 791 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Ban appeal
« on: July 01, 2021, 10:31:27 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game nameVoid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone01/07 11:20
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI was outside police dept, cris ninja jacked 2 times and i died 2 times, i was joking and i wasn't reporting, but he started the flame by telling me "mad?" then i told him muslim and ended up banned... cmon guys i'm not racist i'm just back... i came back yesterday after 2 months ban...
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Cmon... i'm not racist and anyway he was trying to let me get mad and no one gives a fuck, no one stopped him... he can just start annoying like this without being punished ?
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?always a strong punishment for a bullshit that i didn't even start. a mute and jail time is always enough... cmon revoke this ban and infractions please, my old infraction points are about to expire.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?Why you didn't stop us "punching" each other instead of ban for nothing ? kids should be nerfed before they even start.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 10:47:42 am »
Funny tip ? ban reason "the harrassment of other player/staff is not allowed" LMAO he started ninja jacking. i didn't anything:)

the staff is there to prevent this situations, or just to spectate until someone deserve a punishment ?

imagine being racist in 2020...

most of my friends aren't even europeans... why don't you moderate instead of digiting /ban cmd. you like that much ? chill guys XD it's my bday saturday

i spent more ban time than a cheater XD give me my prize...

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 12:25:30 pm »
Hi Void,

Thank you for appealing.

The player who 'ninja-jacked' you has been banned, I understand the anger and frustration that took over you after being killed multiple times by a player using a bug to their advantage; So within saying that the infraction you received has also been cleared and replaced with a 'warning 0pt infraction'. Next time an issue occurs, try your best to report them in-game so we're able to deal with it as quickly as possible.

Your ban has been revoked, as well as the infraction you recieved.