Author Topic: unban request  (Read 836 times)

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
unban request
« on: June 26, 2021, 09:30:46 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)521
Your in-game nameMr.Prixral
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonedon't remember
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I swear man I did not use any cheats .-. the end of using hacks or tools is ban and I actually know it but I never used or even downloaded them why would i even use cheats in my favorite server(I'm not saying this server is my favorite to make you unban me like an excuse) nah but I didnt use cmon I been 4 months and 1 week banned give me just a chance :/
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was just chilling and playing in server and in a second I got banned for aimbot I was just surprised and like wtf I'm not that much skilled in deathmatch
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Well sadly no i got no friends in this server i was lonely but I think @claude maybe..? he's my friend but we didn't play dm or duel once together so idk well I have a friend who I dueled once but the duel was in other server and he don't even play here
Any more information to provide?Well I explained everything to you I hope you understand and trust me that I didn't use any tool,Also I apologize for my bad behavior in discord when I got banned , Let me play again and start a new page :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 09:39:07 pm by Prixral »

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 10:11:27 pm »
Notified the staff member who banned you, wait for their response.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: unban request
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 02:11:34 pm »
Quite interesting how you waited for 4 months to apply, your aimbot was pretty clear and the ban will stay.

Denied appeal.