Author Topic: Cbug + ctap on sniper to avoid animation  (Read 1445 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Cbug + ctap on sniper to avoid animation
« on: June 22, 2021, 08:06:49 pm »
Your in-game name      mindlessgamer2
Their in-game name      renzy.1337
Details      

renzy's montage
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      yesterday renzy uploaded his montage
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      i saw his montage which was really nice but there were few things which he did that were against rule. i will provide all the timestamps of video where he did it and will prove them with my demonstartion video.

This is the video which demonstrate the normal shooting of Deagle and you can see there is a little pause after shooting during which our player lowers the gun in a second. I did it from both view, from far and close.

This is the video which demonstrate how CBUG is done. you can see the animation of the lowering the deagle was skipped and it took miliseconds to holster it.

Here's the video which demonstrate how sniper works usually. We can see that if we dont tap C after shooting it, out player takes some time to lower it from its shoulder and holster it.

And this video shows that even running quickly after shooting sniper (not tapping C button) does not effects the same animation shown in the above video. Our player runs after a little stay of that animation.

And here's the video of tapping C with sniper after shooting (which is not allowed on mcnr).
Now i will mention the timestamps where renzy did all these things in his montage clips which he probably did on MCNR.
02:16  = c bug after killing cop
02:46  = C bug after killing
02:59  = c bug after killing
04:03  = c bug after killing
00:45  = Sniper tap ( He skipped action of lowering the gun)
01:28  =  Sniper tap (same as stated)
01:35  = Sniper tap ( He skipped action of lowering the gun)
01:46  = This was the actual animation where he performed both animations ( Lowering the gun and the other one by develepor which can not be skipped)
1:02  = M4 c tap after killing me ( avoiding the animation of m4 too and not to mention a friend of mine got infracted for this)
 I ve discussed this video with some high level dmers and they've confirmed the cbug and sniper ctap. And there are some really good dmers in staff too, i hope they will see all these points and punish renzy.

Since some of you have mentioned the switching of weapons i ll demonstrate it too.

This is the simple switch which one do without C tap of deagle in the above two videos.

And this is the ctap and then switch, you see we get the reload animation after it and thats what renzy did but i didnt mention it cuz it was not in the video.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:27:13 pm by mindlessgamer2 »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
Re: Cbug + ctap on sniper to avoid animation
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 09:00:58 pm »
... literally none of these were cbug/taps?

2:16 was him shooting a bullet, un-aimed, and then switched
2:46 was the same, but he un-aimed a bit late and his shooting animation was long gone so he can switch weapons really quick
2:59 same as 2:46
4:03 same as 2:46 and 2:59
0:45 he's shot a sniper bullet, unscoped and was reloading, I don't see any cbug/tap in there
1:28 same as 0:45
1:35 I don't see any sniper here
1:46 shot his sniper, unzoomed, he was able to walk a bit but then reloaded, this is due to his packetloss/ping, server didn't apply the reload animation to him on time.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:14:53 pm by Cashewz »

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 09:10:38 pm »
i ve added one more comment kindly check that, at 1;04 he c tap m4 to avoid its animation. No offence but kindly discuss this with stylebender, saz and cynosy cuz they are good dmers and they use these bugs in other servers. They know alot better than me.

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 09:15:24 pm »
At some points its really obvious that he tapped C button to avoid the animation. aNd since you ve mentioned he unaimed and switched i ll post the video of it too about how its done and how renzy did it. And if you see there are two animations of sniper, one is the default which the game developers have placed in the game and the other is which Mike placed in the server. I ve shown the default animation and thats the animation which renzy skipped. We have to perform both of these animations on mcnr.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:20:14 pm by mindlessgamer2 »

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 09:28:12 pm »
1:02  = M4 c tap after killing me ( avoiding the animation of m4 too and not to mention a friend of mine got infracted for this)
 I ve discussed this video with some high level dmers and they've confirmed the cbug and sniper ctap. And there are some really good dmers in staff too, i hope they will see all these points and punish renzy.

He was crouched, how else is he going to get up?
There are 0 bugs abused in this video, proven by your so called "high skilled dmer".
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 05:11:19 am by DabbingPitbull »

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 09:30:30 pm »
At some points its really obvious that he tapped C button to avoid the animation. aNd since you ve mentioned he unaimed and switched i ll post the video of it too about how its done and how renzy did it. And if you see there are two animations of sniper, one is the default which the game developers have placed in the game and the other is which Mike placed in the server. I ve shown the default animation and thats the animation which renzy skipped. We have to perform both of these animations on mcnr.

If he really ctapped with the sniper, he would've been in an idle standing position and holding his sniper down, plus he would've been able to freely move around. All he was doing is shooting a bullet, unscoping, you can see that he's still in the animation where he's looking through the scope (when he fired his bullet), just as how the original game intended it to be.

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 09:30:50 pm »
... literally none of these were cbug/taps?

2:16 was him shooting a bullet, un-aimed, and then switched
2:46 was the same, but he un-aimed a bit late and his shooting animation was long gone so he can switch weapons really quick
2:59 same as 2:46
4:03 same as 2:46 and 2:59
0:45 he's shot a sniper bullet, unscoped and was reloading, I don't see any cbug/tap in there
1:28 same as 0:45
1:35 I don't see any sniper here
1:46 shot his sniper, unzoomed, he was able to walk a bit but then reloaded, this is due to his packetloss/ping, server didn't apply the reload animation to him on time.
Im sorry i just mis mentioned the 1:35 timestamp, it was actually 1:19 or nearby

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 09:36:01 pm »
c tap at 2:17 and 2:48 can be spotted easily(if you want them to be spotted :D).

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 09:56:02 pm »
c tap at 2:17 and 2:48 can be spotted easily(if you want them to be spotted :D).

2:46 which I mentioned is your 2:48, I explained how it's not cbug, same goes to 2:17.

I've watched the whole video twice now, and I can undoubtedly say that there wasn't any bug abuse in renzy's video. Check my post above, try doing it yourself ingame, and hopefully you'll realize it too.

Invalid report, closed.