Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 664 times)

Offline $_alex_$

• Respect: +2/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [oG]Tony_Stark
  • Discord name: JustLucifer78952
  • Crew: [oG]
ban appeal
« on: June 19, 2021, 05:57:56 pm »
hey there
my name in game-    $_alex_$
reason ban-     i'm behaving family insult...

and why me behaving? because player with [Vra] killing me and he shot my tires me going to pd and me wrong shot car exe. then he shot my car and destroyded me use /q to avoid death next admin jailed me for /q to avoid death next unjail my friend axe shoting exe in near police departeman exe killed my friend b axe and im sactating he then exe shoting me no [reason] and he cant i killed him,and i report he admins see and dont jail him next... me got bank for rob and take money, exe again killed me for no reaosn and i spawm in jail and i report him, admin see my report and again dont jail, me behaving he and quit server, now im join server and i see me banned for 1week!

im really sorry for behaving. admins please unban me Thanks.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 08:09:21 am »
hey there
my name in game-    $_alex_$
reason ban-     i'm behaving family insult...

and why me behaving? because player with [Vra] killing me and he shot my tires me going to pd and me wrong shot car exe. then he shot my car and destroyded me use /q to avoid death next admin jailed me for /q to avoid death next unjail my friend axe shoting exe in near police departeman exe killed my friend b axe and im sactating he then exe shoting me no [reason] and he cant i killed him,and i report he admins see and dont jail him next... me got bank for rob and take money, exe again killed me for no reaosn and i spawm in jail and i report him, admin see my report and again dont jail, me behaving he and quit server, now im join server and i see me banned for 1week!

im really sorry for behaving. admins please unban me Thanks.

Please follow the proper format.

Denied.