Author Topic: Faksy teaming with criminal (DISMISSED)  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
Faksy teaming with criminal (DISMISSED)
« on: June 18, 2021, 03:39:05 pm »
Your in-game nameRed_DragoN
Their in-game namefaksy
Date & Time of incident (UTC)18.6 / around 13:53 UTC +2
DetailsAs it can be seen on the video proof, faksy is ignoring the blatant MW player in order to have me killed. I even tried to lure him to the MW but he kept targeting me all along. Since this isn't the first time that faksy is helping/ignoring others over me, I decided to create this formal report. I know that he may say "it's my choice whom I chase" and I respect it, but if you're helping obvious MW in order to have me killed, then that's not okay.
After I tricked the MW player that chased me to fall into the water, I went out to kill him and faksy finished his job by ramming me to death with Rustler. After that, he didn't even bother to leave his plane to kill the MW that was in the water, but other cops did it a few minutes later, as it can be seen on a screenshot that someone else finished him.
I know that faksy is a staff member so he might not even be punished but let of as innocent - that's on you, I did my part. This is not the first time as I mentioned before that's why I'm finally reporting.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6IUS4zyr1o
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 12:09:09 am by trina »

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Re: Faksy teaming with criminal
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 04:27:04 pm »
I chased you for a minute and a half before he came after you. I dont care if the whole server is after you (which wouldnt surprise me), my mind was set on you and that's what I did.

Also, just in case it's not obvious, I was waiting for you to turn most wanted before I started shooting.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:33:03 pm by Faksy »

Offline Faksy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 04:52:27 pm »
Also, I think this might be important, why do I choose to go after red_dragon of all the warrants ? Little backstory from yesterday. It was LS and there was some kind of duel event at hospital. I was there, just chilling, with all the warrants and most wanteds, I didn't chase anyone, just sat there with everyone, when you came and killed me with no previous interaction. Everyone understood I wasn't there to chase/attack anyone, yet you decided to cophunt me. Could've easily have done something about it and I didn't.

Offline Red_DragoN

• Executioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 05:15:25 pm »
You being salty and obsessed with me shouldn't validate your teaming with criminal in order to see me die :)

Offline Faksy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 05:36:22 pm »
So what, in your mind I should leave you alone after chasing you for more than a minute, just because someone else came after you ? I didn't know he would, I didn't communicate with him, I chased him as well on numerous occasions.

You being salty and obsessed

Did you seriously just say that unironically after what happened yesterday  ;D

Offline Red_DragoN

• Executioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 05:50:32 pm »
What happened yesterday has nothing to do with what happened today. I think we done talking.

@saz @Cashewz @trina please handle this

Offline Bahzi

• Respect: +10/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]ahzi
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 06:12:28 pm »
@saz @Cashewz @trina please handle this
Not needed.

Faksy his video proofs sufficient he was already following you. Also this single incident does not proof the point you're making at all.

I reject your complaint. If you feel I make the wrong decision, feel free to reach out to earlier mentioned staff members to file a staff complaint. Topic closed.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 06:21:35 pm »
I agree with Bahzi that Faksy was chasing you before the most wanted player began to chase you as well. For me the only way this could be teaming up with the criminal is if Faksy purposely ignored arresting the most wanted player after killing you. Unless you have evidence to prove that Faksy left the most wanted go after killing you, then feel free to submit that evidence to trina or one of the managers.