Author Topic: [59]Mr.White  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
[59]Mr.White
« on: June 16, 2021, 11:48:21 pm »
Your in-game namewT_KitKat
Their in-game name[59]Mr.White
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Attached below
DetailsSo, I recently went to the hospital to do some checks on me, when I found out that I am infertile.. I came and I was messing a bit with Vippy and some of my friends, when this guy attacked me and started to provoke me, which he was doing it whole day to every WuTang member. I attached some ss's, also this is a COMPLAINT against him, and in the same time it's Appeal for my infractions after I replied to him. I would like to ask @trina not to take any sides and do the right thing this time. He hurt my feelings, same as I hurt Bahzi's probably when I said the word "respectable member of the community", so I'd like to have justice. NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE KIDS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T MESS AROUND, AND AFTER THAT KE KEPT PROVOKING ME. And no one even said a word to him!
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline JerrYx

• Respect: +14/-47
  • God
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Equalizer#0090
Re: [59]Mr.White
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 11:55:07 pm »
First of all, i have no idea who KitKat is nor was i aware of the fact that he is infertile, for all i know he might have just made this all up. I was refering to "no semen" thing expecting im talking to a child. I will accept my punishment tho because now i feel bad, this has gone over the line. I promise i wasn't aware of this fact, i would personally kill myself if i found out i couldn't have my own family because that is my dream with my current girlfriend, i want to make kids and create a big family. I apologise deeply achilles. The only thing i saw you write was "Hi everyone daddy's here" and i was like "this kid is 15, what daddy shit r they talking about", therefore the provokes. Once again, i have no contact with Achilles in personal life and i couldn't have known that he is infertile. It ain't funny.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 11:57:25 pm by [C5] JerrY »

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 11:59:16 pm »
I have warned both of you in-game to end this case, But bahzi  says he infracted you after the warning and not before.  Which means there was another incident. That's all what I have to add from my side. @Bahzi
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Achilles_

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 11:59:57 pm »
First of all, i have no idea who KitKat is nor was i aware of the fact that he is infertile, for all i know he might have just made this all up. I was refering to "no semen" thing expecting im talking to a child. I will accept my punishment tho because now i feel bad, this has gone over the line. I promise i wasn't aware of this fact, i would personally kill myself if i found out i couldn't have my own family because that is my dream with my current girlfriend, i want to make kids and create a big family. I apologise deeply achilles. The only thing i saw you write was "Hi everyone daddy's here" and i was like "this kid is 15, what daddy shit r they talking about", therefore the provokes. Once again, i have no contact with Achilles in personal life and i couldn't have known that he is infertile. It ain't funny.
So, now you are also saying I should kill myself because I don't have kids? Don't you think you went over the line once more? Saying all this stuff to me? How the fuck do you think I feel right now in this moment? Wow.. If someone cares in this community, please read this, and let justice do it's job.

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 12:02:01 am »
Please do not put words into my mouth. I did not say such thing. I said i am deeply sorry because thats what i would have done, because my life wouldnt make sense without family. Do not missread what i wrote.
P. S if u are making this up, you should burn in hell, and by the last comment u made i think you are very suspicious. Not every man is the same and not every man desires kids. Those are my personal attitudes

Offline Achilles_

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 12:04:24 am »
Please do not put words into my mouth. I did not say such thing. I said i am deeply sorry because thats what i would have done, because my life wouldnt make sense without family. Do not missread what i wrote.
P. S if u are making this up, you should burn in hell, and by the last comment u made i think you are very suspicious.
You should be punished for what you've said, and I'm not gonna comment anymore. You hurt every feeling that I had left, and you should be ashamed, + no one even said anything to you.

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 12:05:48 am »
You did say many things to me everytime you came in game. @trina i am sure he is making all this up because he is mad and trying to get me an infraction, why would a 15 year old who didnt even get semen yet do a fertility test...

Offline Achilles_

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 12:07:49 am »
You did say many things to me everytime you came in game. @trina i am sure he is making all this up because he is mad and trying to get me an infraction, why would a 15 year old who didnt even get semen yet do a fertility test...
First of all you idiot, I'm 23, and I have a girl and I wanted family so bad, but after trying for months, I couldn't get it, so I took the test. @trina is aware of my situation with the baby and everything, so you should burn for saying this shit instead of apologising.

Offline JerrYx

• God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 12:09:01 am »
I did apologise. And if that is the case I am trully sorry. Read my first comment again.
P. S i am ready to accept my punishment because i really feel bad and wasnt aware of his situation. And that is no reason to insult peoples mothers. Do not ever talk about my mother again. You will keep your infraction for insulting my mother.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 12:11:45 am by [C5] JerrY »

Offline Achilles_

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2021, 12:15:08 am »
I didn't insult your mother. That PM meant something else, completely different in a language you do not understand.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2021, 12:20:36 am »
Locked until a @manager issues a ruling on this.

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2021, 12:29:31 am »
Okay here is the thing as I was part of this case, After I spoke to the staff member who issued the infraction, We concluded that both of you are talking about a closed case which I took action against already and also has nothing to do with the infraction you were given.

I have took action on it already in-game when I announced a  warning message. @Achilles_  Your infraction is about another case, So if you wish to appeal, Do it and the staff member who issued the infraction will reply.

This issue was resolved when all of you were still in-game, was just a misunderstanding that led into thinking that this case is what led you to an infraction. You were infracted for harassing the player in PM.

Now since the Mr.White was warned in-game and already apologized I am going to close this complaint. If you wish to appeal your infraction please start an infraction appeal on the Ban/Infraction appeals board and say what you have got, Which bahzi will reply to.

Summary: Player already warned for that, Please appeal your infraction on the right section to make it clear and to get a quick reply from the staff who issued the infraction to solve your case.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”