Author Topic: Wrong PSO maybe :)  (Read 1644 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Wrong PSO maybe :)
« on: June 16, 2021, 01:47:22 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Just a PSO
Your in-game namemindlessgamer2
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
https://imgur.com/1XvgZhA
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonei dont think if date and time is needed for this.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsJust some misunderstanding or maybe framing by renzy
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Yes it was just a misunderstanding by renzy who is just trying to frame me for other server reasons
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Here;s the video of my side due to which PSO(Public Service Offence) was issued to me. It can be seen that i was just offering service to ppl fighting and then i offered service to my ex-leader wT-vippy and he after killing renzy(knowing that there was no threat remaining nearby) just sat in my car with me, trying to convince me on something thats not related to this topic, and in mean time Renzy.1337 just came and started shooting at my car and even rammed me. i noticed this when vippy started shooting and after 2 seconds vippy left the car and killed him due to which he got raged and made this report against me. I just defended my self from renzy, there is nothing i ve done against him. So where's the Public Service Offence in here?
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Vippy himself is the witness and here's the video :

Any more information to provide?Hope this is enough to prove that i didnt assist any Most Wanted. We were just talking.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:52:26 pm by mindlessgamer2 »

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
Re: Wrong PSO maybe :)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:56:52 pm »
Well i dont actually see any teaming here, when renzy came to arrest me, i went out of mindless car and started shooting him, i dont see any teaming, teaming is when mindless helps me by shooting you, but he didnt,

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 03:00:00 pm »
@Vippy  You are clearly seen being in the vehicles passenger seat, along with damaging his car, even if it was a joke you can't be driving with him along side him. It's against the rules.

I can't have a most wanted in my police car and then when someone wants to shoot him he gets out, and it's not considered "assisting".
The PSO will stay, as far as I can see he broke a rule by assisting a criminal.

I'll leave this opened for the other admins to comment on this.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 03:03:41 pm »
Well hes medic and im mw, renzy came to arrest us, teaming  is when mindless trying to help me, (running or shooting him to protect me from renzy), as you can see he stopped the car and i went out of his car, stop targeting Wu-Tang please, everything can seen in video, he stopped the car, i went out of his car and start fighting with him alone, nowdays there are many admins who started targeting wutang for shits, and its clear tho, specting wutang 24/7 so they can punish us, enough man
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:05:48 pm by Vippy »

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 03:15:18 pm »
Im sorry but let me tell you something, its called PSO = public service offence, tell me one place where i offended the public. and btw let other admins reply on this post cuz i wont count this as reasonable post because you are very good friend of renzy. If you remember, you said to me on discord that other admin will respond to my post who ever is reviewing it, so kindly let that admin reply.
https://imgur.com/a/zlJVPFv

Offline Bahzi

• Respect: +10/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]ahzi
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 03:39:41 pm »
Im sorry but let me tell you something, its called PSO = public service offence, tell me one place where i offended the public. and btw let other admins reply on this post cuz i wont count this as reasonable post because you are very good friend of renzy. If you remember, you said to me on discord that other admin will respond to my post who ever is reviewing it, so kindly let that admin reply.
https://imgur.com/a/zlJVPFv
The server rules, when you type /rules, clearly state: "Do not cheat to avoid situations such as arrest/death by pausing, quitting, sitting in modshops or similar."

Cops are unable to shoot at medics and fireman. As such you gave the criminal a big advantage over just driving a car or taxi as civilian.

I'm not the admin you wish a reply from, but just letting you know this is my view on the situation, which I shared with other staff. Medics teaming with criminals have been forbidden since I started playing here, and with good reason.

Offline YellowFlash

• Classic Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 03:46:01 pm »
Well hes medic and im mw, renzy came to arrest us, teaming  is when mindless trying to help me, (running or shooting him to protect me from renzy), as you can see he stopped the car and i went out of his car, stop targeting Wu-Tang please, everything can seen in video, he stopped the car, i went out of his car and start fighting with him alone, nowdays there are many admins who started targeting wutang for shits, and its clear tho, specting wutang 24/7 so they can punish us, enough man

you're a ex staff member, you're responsible for the behavours of your crew. You also should know the rules better than they do, and should be acting like a leader to your crew rather than some kid who likes to winge and think you're being targeted. It's that simple, if they are breaking the rules, it shows they are not following the guidlines and that falls under your head since you're not keeping them in line. The server doesn't need toxic behaviour and anyone toxic in the WT gang sways the rest of the players which makes your crew high alert to the admin team.
This is for a different topic.

Mindlessgamer will be pso'd when he joins game. and Vippy will get a warning.
Under no circumstance are the Most wanted players on the server ever allowed to ride with a paramedic/Medic. not even for 10 seconds. What happened after the hospital until the paint and spray is a valid report.

You may drive/follow the most wanted in a seperate car if you wish  to heal them after a battle, but you can not drive with them at all.

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 04:04:23 pm »
The server rules, when you type /rules, clearly state: "Do not cheat to avoid situations such as arrest/death by pausing, quitting, sitting in modshops or similar."
Ok where did he team with me??? He just left the car in 2 secs and nothing else was there

Cops are unable to shoot at medics and fireman. As such you gave the criminal a big advantage over just driving a car or taxi as civilian.

I'm not the admin you wish a reply from, but just letting you know this is my view on the situation, which I shared with other staff. Medics teaming with criminals have been forbidden since I started playing here, and with good reason.

Offline myth

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 04:07:48 pm »
you're a ex staff member, you're responsible for the behavours of your crew. You also should know the rules better than they do, and should be acting like a leader to your crew rather than some kid who likes to winge and think you're being targeted. It's that simple, if they are breaking the rules, it shows they are not following the guidlines and that falls under your head since you're not keeping them in line. The server doesn't need toxic behaviour and anyone toxic in the WT gang sways the rest of the players which makes your crew high alert to the admin team.
This is for a different topic.

Mindlessgamer will be pso'd when he joins game. and Vippy will get a warning.
Under no circumstance are the Most wanted players on the server ever allowed to ride with a paramedic/Medic. not even for 10 seconds. What happened after the hospital until the paint and spray is a valid report.

You may drive/follow the most wanted in a seperate car if you wish  to heal them after a battle, but you can not drive with them at all.

Since you have mentioned toxic behavior, let me know if you wanna see screenshots of other players toxicity. Cuz they been toxic for ages and when we are toxic, we are high alert to admin team. Im sorry these things are bitter but true.

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 04:14:12 pm »
Well yes i know the rules better than them, and im leading the crew as hard as i can, about that toxic thing, we're not toxic at all, but when abusive players and rulebreakers will trashtalk about our crew or any specific member, ofc we will react for it, after all we're all humans yk what im sayin, and about that what happened in-game, firstly Mindlessgamer2 was Paramedic, secondly i dont see any cop following me, and as you can see im having a conversation with mindless there (check the whisper chat) + my teammates was there so one of them could pick me up, and you as a moderator you should not take the side of anyone, above all of your friends, we are all equal, here looks like ur taking renzys side since hes your good friend

Offline YellowFlash

• Classic Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 04:19:28 pm »
If you know the rules better than anyone  then you know that staff team don't side with anyone and remain neutral and follow the provided evidence along with evidence we see ourselves. Even if it's my own brother I wouldn't side with him if he broke the rule I will punish.
You're still looking at what I said selectively please read what I said carefully and you'll understand that what mindless did was wrong. He broke Medic rules and you rode with him as a criminal.
Private messages are a thing in the game if you have it disabled and he can't communicate with you, open it for him and talk there.

After further discussion with the staff team, the PSO will be issued, and vippy will be warned.

Denied.