Author Topic: RDM by xev  (Read 1153 times)

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
RDM by xev
« on: June 15, 2021, 08:55:50 am »
Your in-game name[69]HITMAN
Their in-game namexev
date and time(UTC)right now
Detailsxev attempted to rob me but i didn't attack him then. Later I molotoved him and shot him. He killed me [ he was MW].Then we spawned at the same hospital and he killed me again. before dyeing I informed him that this was RDM but he didn't care and killed me. This is not the first time he has RDMed me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)i have the screenshot of the kill chat and my crimes.

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
    • View Profile

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Re: RDM by xev
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:02:10 am »
   xev attempted to rob me but i didn't attack him then. Later I molotoved him and shot him. He killed me [ he was MW].Then we spawned at the same hospital and he killed me again. before dyeing I informed him that this was RDM but he didn't care and killed me. This is not the first time he has RDMed me.

i was robbing 77_shaw ur friend , but you moli me and both of u start shooting me u both knocked me down and i managed to kill u and ur friend escaped .. we both spawn at hospital i killed u
for my revenge for attacking me . in the first place.

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 10:30:10 am »
   xev attempted to rob me but i didn't attack him then. Later I molotoved him and shot him. He killed me [ he was MW].Then we spawned at the same hospital and he killed me again. before dyeing I informed him that this was RDM but he didn't care and killed me. This is not the first time he has RDMed me.

i was robbing 77_shaw ur friend , but you moli me and both of u start shooting me u both knocked me down and i managed to kill u and ur friend escaped .. we both spawn at hospital i killed u
u robbed me too + u were MW so i can attack u. Also when u killed me there is no sense in killing me again for ''REVENGE''. I hope u do have a little common sense to understand that.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 10:45:37 am »
u robbed me too + u were MW so i can attack u. Also when u killed me there is no sense in killing me again for ''REVENGE''. I hope u do have a little common sense to understand that.

there is little sense in killing u cause u were the one who started  but too bad , ur bad asf died in a 1v2  :sadge:

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 10:48:58 am »
there is little sense in killing u cause u were the one who started  but too bad , ur bad asf died in a 1v2  :sadge:
NVM . MAY THE ADMIN BLESS U WITH A INFRACTION.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:56:50 am by [69]HITMAN »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 10:57:56 am »

Once you kill a player, you can't take revenge anymore.

Player will be punished, thanks for reporting.