Author Topic: wt_pain and wt_denim rdm  (Read 1603 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
wt_pain and wt_denim rdm
« on: June 14, 2021, 01:43:59 pm »
Your in-game namexev
Their in-game namewT_pain and wT_denim
Date & Time of incident (UTC)45 mins or 1hour ago
Detailseveythings in the video and sorry for the green display type vegas issues. if it isnt clear then i'll reupload again and try to fix that green thing..
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YJPjhcNY7s

Offline rogue.

• Respect: +15/-105
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rogue
  • Discord name: rogue#6669
Re: wt_pain and wt_denim rdm
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 02:23:14 pm »
Can i see your crimes list?

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 02:52:49 pm »
You really don't have to be sentimental over loosing hardly 10hp for an armor, Which was by the way an honest mistake. Also about my realization, Yes that's the point that i stopped upon realizing that i don't have revenge on you since i checked my action logs and stopped as soon as i could, Which clearly states i had no intentions to Death match you. So about "counts as a DM" part of yours, I'd rather leave it on admins if i were you, instead of convincing someone to punish you for over loosing 10 hp :).

Also, Earlier on your video where i got killed by Red_DragoN and bunch of your other mates near LVPD thought that you shot me there as well along with them since it was a messed up scenario for me. That's why it happened in the first place.

and that's exactly why i decided to stop and took over the Bike and let pain shoot you since he had the reason to shoot you i believe which i have been told cz you shot him somewhere near come a lot, Had no intention of rule breaking by dming you.

Guess I explained myself enough.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:55:21 pm by denim »

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 03:33:23 pm »
You really don't have to be sentimental over loosing hardly 10hp for an armor, Which was by the way an honest mistake. Also about my realization, Yes that's the point that i stopped upon realizing that i don't have revenge on you since i checked my action logs and stopped as soon as i could, Which clearly states i had no intentions to Death match you. So about "counts as a DM" part of yours, I'd rather leave it on admins if i were you, instead of convincing someone to punish you for over loosing 10 hp :).

Also, Earlier on your video where i got killed by Red_DragoN and bunch of your other mates near LVPD thought that you shot me there as well along with them since it was a messed up scenario for me. That's why it happened in the first place.

and that's exactly why i decided to stop and took over the Bike and let pain shoot you since he had the reason to shoot you i believe which i have been told cz you shot him somewhere near come a lot, Had no intention of rule breaking by dming you.

Guess I explained myself enough.

yea we  we dont not talk about that here that u realized or it was not intentionally whats done is done bro if i fight back u at that time when i send this message "question marks" , u would 100%
kill me right ?

i dont see that as my problem , u should be more carefull instead of being butthurt

you stopped because u came back to ur senses when i didnt fight u back at that time and u used ur brain whats left of it that is , u may walk out from this  but idk that pain
can talk admins out of this  since he said i attacked him at come a lot then
u guys were chasing to hunt me down (Mw)
u pop my tires and dmg my car but i managed to dmg ur car and u ran to gas station then u guys cameback and one of u destroyed my vehicle (or it was somebody else no idea)
anyway when i came out of bank denim shot and in self defense i shooted pain cause he was low (about car things checking the logs will prove it )

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 03:39:24 pm »
"butthurt" Yea right XD. Clearly I'm not the one who made this report for loosing like 10 HP.
I won't revise myself if you have your doubts you can scroll up and read what i wrote again. No hard feelings.

P.S As you stated above you damaged our cars and it all started from there For your video You still got killed by cop not by us :) . That's why we came to kill you where we died by red dragon near PD.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:42:41 pm by denim »

Offline rogue.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 03:46:05 pm »
You still got killed by cop not by us :) . That's why we came to kill you where we died by red dragon near PD.

Was it my revenge or not,denim's too,cause you DB-ed his car.

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 03:50:45 pm »
"butthurt" Yea right XD. Clearly I'm not the one who made this report for loosing like 10 HP.
I won't revise myself if you have your doubts you can scroll up and read what i wrote again. No hard feelings.

P.S As you stated above you damaged our cars and it all started from there For your video You still got killed by cop not by us :) . That's why we came to kill you where we died by red dragon near PD.

would you now stop makings up u came to me and pop my tire i managed to dmged ur car in self defense u ran to gas station i entered bank then one of u destroyed my car and killed me outside of bank
but bully 4 u cop stole the kill . if u came to kill me then why u didnt shoot ??? stop makin things up . and as in rule clarification it is stated https://imgur.com/a/VVrLlrf its the same situation here u both knocked me down but in the end cop stole the kill .
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:53:55 pm by xev »

Offline rogue.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 04:30:45 pm »
Alright.I will explain this case as easy as I can.From the start,before you entered bank and we went to the mechanic,I legit attacked you for revenge,you dbed and denim didnt attack (crimes list can prove this).You entered bank,we couldnt because it passed 20:00.We waited you outside,we knocked you,cop killed.You went to jail,we came for you after.

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 04:48:29 pm »
Alright.I will explain this case as easy as I can.From the start,before you entered bank and we went to the mechanic,I legit attacked you for revenge,you dbed and denim didnt attack (crimes list can prove this).You entered bank,we couldnt because it passed 20:00.We waited you outside,we knocked you,cop killed.You went to jail,we came for you after.

i can make it more easy . u attacked for ur revenge and i was (Mw)  u pop my tire i dbed denims car to stop u beacause u both were together in one infernus one driving and anothers shooting me so how
should i protect my self from both of u , ofc i dbed denims car to stop u (i was alone). then u ran to mechanics and i bank . came out bank both of u knocked me revenges done bully for u cop stole the kill case ends.

if u knocked me , i believe that case ends both of u had ur revenge , there no coming after me u said it urself  , admins now its easy 4 u to do ur job .

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 06:17:26 pm »
Locked until further notice.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2021, 08:47:47 pm »
It was a chaotic situation in front of PD, but there is clear evidence that xev didn't attack wT_pain and wT_denim. After your fight, Xev was still civilian (white), which means that he didn't commit any offence nor did he attack you.

Due to the fact that they did stop shooting and didn't do any damage, wT_pain will receive only 1 infraction point for RDM. Denim will receive a warning, but this is your last warning, next infraction will lead to a 3-month or 6-month ban which you won't be able to reduce. You guys, as a clan, need to start thinking and stop breaking rules since it's getting out of hand.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:49:17 pm by Domingo »