Author Topic: Why is insulting not allowed?  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Yonko

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-7
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Emperor_Of_The_Sea
Why is insulting not allowed?
« on: June 09, 2021, 02:08:57 am »
I get that some people get offended pretty easily, but if so then they shouldn’t really play this game at all. If you get offended pretty quickly, it shows that you’re not mature enough to be touching this game, with it being 18+.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: Why is insulting not allowed?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 02:27:33 am »
then, you can't expect a community to be large enough with having toxic retards innit.

sure, this game is rated +18, but why do you want toxicity to be populated so much? it's so dark hearing this.

Offline Yonko

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 03:12:27 am »
I didn’t say anything about toxicity being good, but the fact that you get infracted for telling a joke, is in of itself a joke.

Offline Yonko

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 03:14:18 am »
Mind you, even a single line of text will get you infracted depending on how much of a snowflake the one getting joked about is. Sure, I’m totally fine with people being infracted for constantly being harrased.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 04:39:40 am »
then, you can't expect a community to be large enough with having toxic retards innit.

sure, this game is rated +18, but why do you want toxicity to be populated so much? it's so dark hearing this.
Wow, great explanation Howl. I'm actually supporting this.. we don't want toxic people here, please remove yourselves.. Make MCNR great again!

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 04:41:32 am »
innit.
and this is just incredible, how you always manage to bring that British thing out 🍺🍺 respect lad.

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 04:45:53 am »
Mind you, even a single line of text will get you infracted depending on how much of a snowflake the one getting joked about is. Sure, I’m totally fine with people being infracted for constantly being harrased.
Bruh I'm sure Staff have to warn you before giving Infractions for this thing unless you go wild in chat

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 08:04:35 am »

Couldn't say it better...innit what a vocabulary.

That is actually not that true, you're not getting instantly infracted if you insult them in a way like u dick, asshole and even if you constantly spamming you're getting muted and warned. BUT, if you discriminate other players in any way (listed below), you're getting instantly infracted since that kind of thing we do not tolerate.

Quote from: Server Rules
Race
Sexual Orientation (Straight/Gay/Bi/Trans)
Religion
Language

If you did get infracted because of this, then bro grow up, it's '21. I'm going to lock this topic since your question doesn't make sence.