Author Topic: Tutorisl plz  (Read 729 times)

Offline Shaw

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-5
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: shaw
  • Discord name: no
  • Crew: ni
Tutorisl plz
« on: May 31, 2021, 07:11:58 pm »
well idk how to use forumn so please can any people show me where is tutorial button here?

Thanks

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
Re: Tutorisl plz
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 08:56:33 pm »
Hi there, @aezakmibitches I see that you are new here on the forum and you probably started this forum post because you might've been forum-warned for posting in a section that you had no business responding to.

To sum up you should not reply in the Player Complaint section NOR the Ban Appeals sections. If and only if your name is brought up to the discussion or you have proof of something that might've happen in a player complaint or a ban appeal post, you can post there. Other than that you shall not. Just use common sense and don't reply to things that you're not supposed to, or you'll get sanctioned.

Please read this carefully as this is the forum rules to be abided at all times: click me.
The forums display a vast variety of guides that you can look into and have a better understanding of MCNR's gameplay.

If you have any other question or doubt you'd like to ask feel free to do so by replying to this post!