Author Topic: add a guard at ammunation  (Read 1676 times)

Rated 6 times

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
add a guard at ammunation
« on: May 18, 2021, 04:14:49 am »
« Last Rated on: November 18, 2021, 01:10:46 am »

Upgrade Ammu

reason = don't reason its quite annoying when cops are after you and you ran out of ammo or you want to buy armor but when
                       u reach ammu's  there's a 7 yr old guy holding a colt 9mm pistol on ammu's  head. and there's nothin
                       u can do about .

suggestion = maybe add a guard then u have too shoot that guard first ofc make guard a little bit op and when u successfully robbed the ammu guy u get some cash/ammo/guns
                              i just hate when someone just 1 tap  and ammu guy goes dead for straight 5 mins

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: add a guard at ammunation
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 04:26:25 am »
I’m supportive of making ammunition harder to rob.. if you’ve played single player you know that dude doesn’t fuck around.. maybe make him attack you / then you can “get weapons” as wanted but I don’t know if that’s feasible / would take too much time for such a little reward.. I’ll wait for Mike to reply on this.. I definitely agree it’s pitiful how easy it is to rob this gun shop.. where he has kinds of weapons and uses a mere 9mm

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 05:41:39 am »
support this +1

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 11:12:21 pm »
What is this horribly formatted post, my eyes!
View trailers here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 11:13:05 pm »
I really want to give the Ammunation guy the ability to shoot back. You have to kill him then he drops the money or something.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
View trailers here.

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 11:21:18 pm »
Support the idea. +1

Offline tomthecableguy

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-1
  • >>>>my simps will say sexo<<<<
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: tomthecableguy
  • Discord name: nicoomg#4362
  • Crew: [B] Los Santos BloodZ
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 11:45:22 pm »
I really want to give the Ammunation guy the ability to shoot back. You have to kill him then he drops the money or something.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thinking on this way better, ammu guy has a gun then you shoot him then rob the cash register by yourself.

Online Mystic

• Respect: +24/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 06:31:33 am »
Yea i support this. Its just annoying when a random noob comes and shoots the guard and the guard just goes in coma for like 2 minutes. If someone shoots the ammu guy he should be able to shoot back, but of course he should have health, maybe even more then the guard at the bank. And if you kill the ammu guy he should drop like ammo or cash.+1

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 12:06:00 pm »
Good suggestion, +1.

Offline Dracula

• Respect: +9/-5
  • inactiveBetaTester.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dracula.
  • Discord name: Dracula.#1584
  • Crew: Not in Crew.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 12:38:54 pm »
                                                                      Upgrade Ammu

reason = don't reason its quite annoying when cops are after you and you ran out of ammo or you want to buy armor but when
                       u reach ammu's  there's a 7 yr old guy holding a colt 9mm pistol on ammu's  head. and there's nothin
                       u can do about .

suggestion = maybe add a guard then u have too shoot that guard first ofc make guard a little bit op and when u successfully robbed the ammu guy u get some cash/ammo/guns
                              i just hate when someone just 1 tap  and ammu guy goes dead for straight 5 mins

•Upgrade Ammunation•

|Reason|
Don't reason it's quite annoying when cops are after you and then you ran out of ammo or you want to buy armor but after you reach ammunation there's a 7 years old guy pointing a colt 9mm pistol on the sellers head. There's nothing you can do about it.

|Suggestion|
Maybe add a guard then you have to shoot that guard first of course make guard a little bit over power and when you successfully robbed the ammunation seller you get some cash,ammo or guns. I just hate when someone just 1 tap and ammunation seller goes dead for straight 5 minutes.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 12:41:54 pm by Dracula. »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 02:57:13 pm »

•Upgrade Ammunation•

|Reason|
Don't reason it's quite annoying when cops are after you and then you ran out of ammo or you want to buy armor but after you reach ammunation there's a 7 years old guy pointing a colt 9mm pistol on the sellers head. There's nothing you can do about it.

|Suggestion|
Maybe add a guard then you have to shoot that guard first of course make guard a little bit over power and when you successfully robbed the ammunation seller you get some cash,ammo or guns. I just hate when someone just 1 tap and ammunation seller goes dead for straight 5 minutes.

(click to show/hide)

postfarmersreta
Btw I support this idea. Pointing gun at the ammu guy will make him angry at the person and will SHOOT ONLY THE ONE WHO POINTED AT HIM. After killing that person, ammu guy becomes normal to the others. Maybe the ammu guy can have a shotgun, fire rate can be kept slow, as soon as u kill him he drops 3k.