Author Topic: Balance 2  (Read 936 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline JerrYx

• Respect: +14/-47
  • God
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Equalizer#0090
Balance 2
« on: May 13, 2021, 12:54:07 am »
« Last Rated on: May 21, 2021, 02:44:21 pm »
So in addition to my last topic where the topic is really about making a difference between ARRESTED criminal and KILLED criminal, i want this one to be about SPAWN WEAPONS. So instead of criminals losing their ammo upon dying and cops respawning with the weapons they bought, there should be SPAWN WEAPONS. The weapons and ammo u get after every death/reconnect respawn. And it should be assigned to classes.
For example: Regular cop spawns with shotgun with 150 ammo, a deagle with like 80, and uzi with like
300 ammo(weapons according to player level) and no armour. CIA spawns with deagle with a bit higher ammount of ammo, a spas shotgun with arround 150 ammo, an uzi with 300 ammo, 400 ammo ak47 and 50 armour. Than SWAT spawns with 100 armour, sawn offs with 200 bullets, uzi with 500, deagle with 200, a 50 sniper rifle and an ak or m4 with like 300 ammo. As for criminals, they would need an update, creating higher level classes like cops have, ordinary criminal>assassin>hitman (random names, can be anything else). Which would also have their criminal level requirements and each would have their spawn weapons, tho it would be kinda logical that criminals spawn with no armour, cuz they dont have an armed police station.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Re: Balance 2
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:31:43 pm »
I believe as it is right now is pretty balanced.
The reason cops don't lose their weapons upon dying is because they need them to perform their basic gameplay activities. 6/10 times you will have to use force, either to pop a tire or to down right eliminate the "threat to life" target. On top of that cop pay is SIGNIFICANTLY less then what a criminal makes as well as it takes a lot more effort.

Criminals on the other hand can fully rob the bank without using any guns and get a good sum of cash, then just stay out of the main city, drop wanted and repeat, easy as that. If they don't have weapons it's an even bigger bonus, because following the current (stupid) rules, you cannot shoot a unarmed suspect that's fleeing unless it's been like 5 minutes or whatever. So it even works in your favor if you don't have a weapon equipped.

If you're IQ is above 10 points you can also just get a measly colt pistol, rob stores with that... Rob bank w/o any weapons and if cops show up, just pretend like you're unarmed and it'll make it easier to flee.

Offline JerrYx

• Respect: +14/-47
  • God
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Equalizer#0090
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 08:40:37 am »
I believe as it is right now is pretty balanced.
The reason cops don't lose their weapons upon dying is because they need them to perform their basic gameplay activities. 6/10 times you will have to use force, either to pop a tire or to down right eliminate the "threat to life" target. On top of that cop pay is SIGNIFICANTLY less then what a criminal makes as well as it takes a lot more effort.

Criminals on the other hand can fully rob the bank without using any guns and get a good sum of cash, then just stay out of the main city, drop wanted and repeat, easy as that. If they don't have weapons it's an even bigger bonus, because following the current (stupid) rules, you cannot shoot a unarmed suspect that's fleeing unless it's been like 5 minutes or whatever. So it even works in your favor if you don't have a weapon equipped.

If you're IQ is above 10 points you can also just get a measly colt pistol, rob stores with that... Rob bank w/o any weapons and if cops show up, just pretend like you're unarmed and it'll make it easier to flee.
By what you had written here i can clearly see your IQ isn't reaching that 10 points.. 🤦‍♂️

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 08:12:27 pm »
By what you had written here i can clearly see your IQ isn't reaching that 10 points.. 🤦‍♂️

An absolute shite of a counter right here, but what do you not understand? It's balanced as it is also it's very clear why it is as it is.