Author Topic: If a player steals your/somebody elses drop, if you kill him he will drop it  (Read 1682 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
If a player steals your/somebody elses drop, if you kill him he will drop it
« on: May 06, 2021, 10:07:57 pm »
« Last Rated on: May 09, 2021, 01:48:58 pm »
This would be similar when you kill someone who stole your money and you can pick it up, but this one would work only 5-10 seconds after someone steals your drop.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
+1 very good suggestion

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
but if you drop a supply drop that has armor on it, and you're shooting him to get that armor back, how is that balanced and fair?
even if the time frame is 5-10 seconds you're damaging your "own" armor, only to get it back fully recovered xD
If it's just ammo, then sure I'd say you can take abit of it back, since the ammo crate doesn't give as much as it use to.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
but if you drop a supply drop that has armor on it, and you're shooting him to get that armor back, how is that balanced and fair?
even if the time frame is 5-10 seconds you're damaging your "own" armor, only to get it back fully recovered xD
If it's just ammo, then sure I'd say you can take abit of it back, since the ammo crate doesn't give as much as it use to.
I forgot to type that you can't get your armour back, but you can get medkist, jerry can and other

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
same issue arises with ammo too. If the player uses that ammo to shoot you, how can you get it back :-/

Instead if we can get a refund of that money by killing, it would be much better...
If a player steals an ammo drop, and gets killed by the drop owner, he will drop the same amount required to buy that drop ( donator discounts will not be considered). Thoughts?

Offline i8.msthy01

• Busta
  • Respect: +8/-1
  • fb.com/mastihoy
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: i8.msthy01#9097
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
same issue arises with ammo too. If the player uses that ammo to shoot you, how can you get it back :-/

Instead if we can get a refund of that money by killing, it would be much better...
If a player steals an ammo drop, and gets killed by the drop owner, he will drop the same amount required to buy that drop ( donator discounts will not be considered). Thoughts?
Negative I not quite right for your discussion, I am more agreeable when someone after we kill that person will spend a few percent of the money and some of the weapons and ammunition he has.

This would be similar when you kill someone who stole your money and you can pick it up, but this one would work only 5-10 seconds after someone steals your drop.
Positive after the stolen money appears, the items it has will automatically drop when the perpetrator dies

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Fair enough. No armour but the e.G ammo/medkit will be brought back to you.

I support that, yis.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
It’s not as simple to script as you would think. Think about it logically. Like people have said above, what if someone steals your Mega drop and then you kill them to get the health/armour, they use a medkit, they use some ammo etc. And all that has to be tracked. It just sounds like a nightmare I want to avoid. How often are supply drops stolen really..? Maybe it should drop some cash like when someone robs you though
View trailers here.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Maybe it should drop some cash like when someone robs you though

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
The problem there is you’re duplicating money out of thin air. The thief gets to keep the stuff and the owner gets the money back… pretty much a free supply drop…

I’m still rejecting this. If someone steals your supply drop (unlikely) then rip you.
View trailers here.