Author Topic: Bug/Glitch, How I obtained sniper rifle, M4, and other guns at level 41  (Read 1213 times)

Offline AhmedCJ1

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AhmedCJ1
  • Discord name: AhmedCJ1
  • Crew: i dont have a crew
So I found a bug, when I robbed a house in LS, I got Sniper Rifle, M4, and lots of ammo.
Now the problem is that my level is not higher enough to keep a sniper rifle or a M4, so this can be a bug/glitch.

The owner was not online atm, current city was LV and I robbed in LS (easier to rob in inactive city).

Second thing is that when i went jail i lost all my 4998 ammo and was left with 2 rounds of sniper and also lost all my M4 ammo except 1 or 2 clips.

Third thing is that aiming in sniper is very difficult, the scope moves left to right as if the character is dizzy and i can't aim properly.

Edit 1: My level is 41 and I am pasting a Youtube video link here so you can see what i mean. I did the robery on that same house again just to demonstrate to you guys.
Video Link
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 07:09:37 pm by AhmedCJ1 »

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
lets keep it short .

1st : "Level isnt high enough" that doesn't mean you can't rob m4/sniper . You can get weapons from robbing house or by requesting your friend to drop you a weapon by /dw  that u can't
        buy even  if your "Level isnt high enough"

2nd:  You lose all your weapons in jail and you can claim your weapons back by evidence locker but not its ammo

3rd:  Your sniper crosshair is shaky because  ur a god damn nerd greenhorn/new to game you can get ur sniper aim back to normal by practicing/shooting players in fights or vehicles gas
         tanks

Tip : Those all are mikecops features/updates

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:06:40 pm by xev »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
lets keep it short .

1st : "Level isnt high enough" that doesn't mean you can't rob m4/sniper . You can get weapons from robbing house or by requesting your friend to drop you a weapon by /dw  that u can't
        buy even  if your "Level isnt high enough"

2nd:  You lose all your weapons in jail and you can claim your weapons back by evidence locker but not its ammo

3rd:  Your sniper crosshair is shaky because  ur a god damn nerd greenhorn/new to game you can get ur sniper aim back to normal by practicing/shooting players in fights or vehicles gas
         tanks

Tip : Those all are mikecops features/updates

when joining manager bro?

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Thats not a bug. If you rob a safe with ammo inside and you reach the hideout, you get all the cash and ammo from it.

Tschüss ihr kacklappen