Author Topic: 6 months ban for flaming ?  (Read 4422 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
6 months ban for flaming ?
« on: April 28, 2021, 04:00:55 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game nameVoid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone28/04 16:55
Ban/infraction reason and detailsFlaming ?
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Calling someone kid after he broke rules 2 times is flaming/insulting ?
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I were abused by managers (cops hunt and f abuse) then i got mad and called them kids, i got first 10 minutes jail and then a 6 months ban for no reason. Being abused by a manager isn't fun, everyday someone call kid someone else, i didn't anything really bad to get a 6 months ban. I feel like a cheater, got 6 months ban just for asking some respect.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?I hope you will revoke this ban, i didn't start this, i had a bad day and i was trying to arrest someone but ended up abused. Calling someone kid and asking for some respect isn't a valid reason to get 6 months ban. I'm not a cheater or something like.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: 6 months ban for flaming ?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 04:04:19 pm »
Let me say it clear as possible, you are not 1st timer to be banned for flaming, you have gotten several times banned for flaming. You have been given multiple chances to prove yourself that you are better than that, seems you arent learning at all.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 04:04:52 pm »
You said "mental breakdown" this isn't an insult ? Everyday people using bad words more than "kid", how it can hurt someone, it's a bad day, imagine forcing me to get mad how affects negatively.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 04:06:05 pm »
You said "mental breakdown" this isn't an insult ?
Never ever I have heard that, mental breakdown stands as insult.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 04:07:44 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6455.0.html
This was your previous ban appeal and since ever then you have not listening to our warnings/punishments.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 04:10:07 pm »
Never ever I have heard that, mental breakdown stands as insult.

It is, you don't know people, it is an insult more than "kid". I got a ban for flaming just 1 time, and i understood the heavy insult i threw up random, and i will never end apologize for that. But now ? personal issue should be solved in game or discord. You offended me as well, i just reacted asking for some respect.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6455.0.html
This was your previous ban appeal and since ever then you have not listening to our warnings/punishments.

This is the past and i apologized, this isn't a ban related issue, you hurted me as fuck with "mental breakdown", you don't even know me and then i ask for some respect and i ended up banned again ?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:13:51 pm by Void »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 04:12:31 pm »
F abuse is not a thing here. You started shooting me while I was a non-threat anyway, I literally just joined the server at that moment.

How would you even call it cop hunt when you push me and some other suspects inside a store? Ridiculous, it doesn't even matter if I was there or not, I'm allowed to save other criminals if a cop is chasing/attacking them. No ones doing anything to you, it seems like you take dying in a video game too seriously. You even told me to "shut the fuck up" while I was trying to explain how it wasn't a cop hunt? Yeah, "asking for respect" when you go around acting like that, doesn't work in here. No one abused you.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 04:14:44 pm »
It is, you don't know people, it is an insult more than "kid". I got a ban for flaming just 1 time, and i understood the heavy insult i threw up random, and i will never end apologize for that. But now ? personal issue should be solved in game or discord. You offended me as well, i just reacted asking for some respect.
No, it is not an insult and if you think it is an insult, you should really look at its definition again. I will stop replying from here on, because you are lacking common sense and from here on the staff responsible for your punishment will take over the appeal.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:21:23 pm by saz »

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 04:18:32 pm »
F abuse is not a thing here. You started shooting me while I was a non-threat anyway, I literally just joined the server at that moment.

How would you even call it cop hunt when you push me and some other suspects inside a store? Ridiculous, it doesn't even matter if I was there or not, I'm allowed to save other criminals if a cop is chasing/attacking them. No ones doing anything to you, it seems like you take dying in a video game too seriously. You even told me to "shut the fuck up" while I was trying to explain how it wasn't a cop hunt? Yeah, "asking for respect" when you go around acting like that, doesn't work in here. No one abused you.

Teleporting after someone that is chasing guys and helping them to escape isn't fair, even if rules tell you're allowed to help them, i consider it as cophunt, but it's fine, you can help them if you want. When i shooted you in gas station, you had respawn protection, so i didn't harm you and also you're cashewz not a random newbie and you were armed, f abusing and jumping on my car roof during animation is a clear abuse.

Anyway we all were wrong, and i'm the only one ending banned for 6 months ? Just because i was asking for respect ?

@saz you don't know people, you can't just get mad and punish people random, just because they said you're a kid, you shouldn't judge and telling someone he is under a "mental breakdown" for sa-mp or everything else, you're not a psychologist.

We all were wrong, and i'm the only one that ended up punished ? why don't we talk and solve on discord or in-game, without involving anyone else. That was a personal issue, nothing related to rules. Everyday shits happens, that doesn't allow you to insult people and then inflict stupid punishments if they reply your insults calling you kids.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:26:01 pm by Void »

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 04:25:59 pm »
Teleporting after someone that is chasing guys and helping them to escape isn't fair, even if rules tell you're allowed to help them, i consider it as cophunt, but it's fine, you can help them if you want. When i shooted you in gas station, you had respawn protection, so i didn't harm you and also you're cashewz not a random newbie and you were armed, f abusing and jumping on my car roof during animation is a clear abuse.

Anyway we all were wrong, and i'm the only one ending banned for 6 months ? Just because i was asking for respect ?

What are you even talking about, "teleporting"? I left that store the exact moment you entered, then re-entered to help them.

"Even if rules tell you're allowed to help them, i consider it as cophunt" So you're not gonna go with the servers rules and create your own ones from now? No wonder you have alot of infraction points.

Once again, F abuse is not a thing, as you can still damage them when they do that. I don't get what respect you're asking for? No one, not even me, has done anything to you, if anything we should be telling you to give us some respect because of the way you act. So please don't try and portrait me as the bad guy here as I've done the right thing.

I'll reduce the ban to 2 months and that's it.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 04:26:53 pm »
What are you even talking about, "teleporting"? I left that store the exact moment you entered, then re-entered to help them.

"Even if rules tell you're allowed to help them, i consider it as cophunt" So you're not gonna go with the servers rules and create your own ones from now? No wonder you have alot of infraction points.

Once again, F abuse is not a thing, as you can still damage them when they do that. I don't get what respect you're asking for? No one, not even me, has done anything to you, if anything we should be telling you to give us some respect because of the way you act. So please don't try and portrait me as the bad guy here as I've done the right thing.

I'll reduce the ban to 2 months and that's it.

I won't accept it. You punished for a personal issue. Not here to discuss what you can do, you're free to hunt me if you wish, i'm not gonna report, but just don't punish for a personal issue.

I can explain better the situation in gas station, but this isn't the point. @saz hurted me, i'm allowed to reply calling him kid, i didn't anything bad, i'm not gonna take it just because he is a manager.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:28:59 pm by Void »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 04:29:25 pm »
Stop crying everytime after you got banned, check back your records and see how many times you rage and cry on your appeal.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 04:32:16 pm »
Stop crying everytime after you got banned, check back your records and see how many times you rage and cry on your appeal.

@Flyburger you wasn't even online, they get mad and random punishing people, i'm not asking a lift or something, i'm just telling the truth.

Imagine a manager insulting you, and you can't even reply because they are managers and they can't ban you. Is it cool ?

Calling someone kid is a valid reason to ban someone for 2 or 6 months ? Hello ? i'm not crazy.

Show some respect, you don't know people and you shouldn't call them "sick" or everything else that can hurt someone as fuck. Calling someone kid is a everyday thing in sa-mp, anything worth a ban.

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 04:34:22 pm »
I won't accept it. You punished for a personal issue. Not here to discuss what you can do, you're free to hunt me if you wish, i'm not gonna report, but just don't punish for a personal issue.

I can explain better the situation in gas station, but this isn't the point. @saz hurted me, i'm allowed to reply calling him kid, i didn't anything bad, i'm not gonna take it just because he is a manager.

I don't misuse my powers, I have no personal grudges with anyone. I take actions based on what happens or what I see, and you are clearly in the wrong here. Telling me to shut the fuck up, crying in main chat just because you died, disrespecting managers, this is not the type of behavior we wanna see here.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:37:00 pm by Cashewz »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 04:34:40 pm »

@Flyburger you wasn't even online, they get mad and random punishing people, i'm not asking a lift or something, i'm just telling the truth.

Imagine a manager insulting you, and you can't even reply because they are managers and they can't ban you. Is it cool ?

Calling someone kid is a valid reason to ban someone for 2 or 6 months ? Hello ? i'm not crazy.

Show some respect, you don't know people and you shouldn't call them "sick" or everything else that can hurt someone as fuck. Calling someone kid is a everyday thing in sa-mp, anything worth a ban.
You were banned because you disrespected manager ( Cashewz ) when he just tried to explain it to you, neither you were abused or harmed. If you really think we abused you please, I'll gladly inform our Community Manager @trina and server Owner @Mike himself.
I have nothing to do with your ban/infraction.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:37:00 pm by saz »

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 04:40:19 pm »
Cmon so now i got a ban for "stfu", the most used sentence in sa-mp ?

Why you only talk about my behaviour ?

No one talking about yours:

1. abusing spawn protection
2. f abusing and abusing the animation to jump on my car roof (i didn't even see the jumping animation)
3. heavy insults like "mental breakdown"
4. solving personal issues with a ban just because someone said "kid or stfu"

Disrespecting staff ? so people can random disrespect, but if you disrespect staff you get a ban ? stfu or kid is disrespecting ? after being hurted by 2 managers?

respect should be for everyone, not just for staff. everyday people using bad sentences, no one got a punishment. so the community have less rights than you ? just because you are managers and you can punish whoever define you as kids ?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:43:13 pm by Void »

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2021, 04:42:59 pm »
Cmon so now i got a ban for "stfu", the most used sentence in sa-mp ?

Why you only talk about my behaviour ?

No one talking about yours:

1. abusing spawn protection
2. f abusing and abusing the animation to jump on my car roof (i didn't even see the jumping animation)
3. heavy insults like "mental breakdown"
4. solving personal issues with a ban just because someone said "kid or stfu"

Disrespecting staff ? so people can random disrespect, but if you disrespect staff you get a ban ? stfu or kid is disrespecting ? after being hurted by 2 managers?

respect should be for everyone, not just for staff.

I already explained my side of the story, and yes, you got banned for that, when I tried to explain how your so called "cop hunt" accusation was invalid.

You're lucky that you're even allowed back here after every bullshit you've caused around here. Now will you please explain how I even managed to abuse or hurt you?

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 04:53:49 pm »
YOU'RE TURNING THE TOPIC INTO "WE DIDN'T ABUSE", THE REAL ABUSE IS BANNING SOMEONE FOR A PERSONAL ISSUE. WHY DIDN'T YOU BAN ME WHEN I USED THE SENTENCE "STFU" ? YOU BANNED ME JUST WHEN I SAID "KID" TO SAZ. WHY DON'T YOU BAN ALL PEOPLE USING "STFU" SENTENCE THEN ? I DIDN'T USE IT TO DISRESPECT A PUNISHMENT OR SOMETHING.

I WAS HURTED AND I HAD TO REPLY, I'M SORRY IF HE HURTED ME, YOU CAN ABUSE ALL SA-MP BUGS YOU LIKE TO SURVIVE, I DON'T CARE, I'M NOT GONNA JUDGE SOMEONE AND I WON'T REPORT YOU FOR THAT.

SO I GOT A BAN FOR THE SENTENCE "STFU", AND THE GUY USING MY NICKNAME CALLING ME "MENTALLY ILL" IS FREE ?

RESPECT IS ONLY FOR STAFF ? OR WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:58:24 pm by Void »

Offline Cashewz

• vibe check
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 05:02:52 pm »
So now the bans a personal issue? Don't you find it disrespectful when a manager was trying to explain the rules to you and you just go ahead and tell them to shut the fuck up? I banned you for your awful behavior which is not tolerated here at all, if you wanna fit in this community, grow up and stop crying out loud. If you seriously have a problem with me, like saz mentioned, take it to trina or Mike.

I'm done here, I explained everything, yet you just find more pointless stuff to complain about. The ban will be lifted two months from now.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 05:07:52 pm »
So now the bans a personal issue? Don't you find it disrespectful when a manager was trying to explain the rules to you and you just go ahead and tell them to shut the fuck up? I banned you for your awful behavior which is not tolerated here at all, if you wanna fit in this community, grow up and stop crying out loud. If you seriously have a problem with me, like saz mentioned, take it to trina or Mike.

I'm done here, I explained everything, yet you just find more pointless stuff to complain about. The ban will be lifted two months from now.

You abused spawn protection, and F to survive, i didn't break any rule, you didn't ban me right after telling you "stfu", then you was helping 2 random guys, and after 10 minutes you ban me just when i was talking with saz.

This isn't the truth. I would like to see you disrespected by everyone, with someone using your nickname and calling you mentally ill. have fun with your manager powers, i hope you will ban all guys using the sentence stfu from now on.

i'm done too, i'm not gonna talk with you turning the topic into a permanent reasoning cycle.

as i said i was wrong, just accept the fact we all was wrong, me and saz first, and you following.