Author Topic: 6 months ban for flaming ?  (Read 4513 times)

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
Re: 6 months ban for flaming ?
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2021, 07:50:22 pm »
Cashewz made his final decision 2months the ban will be lifted. Fix your attitude/behaviour with players and staff, and hopefully when you come back you're reformed and well mannered. Server isn't going anywhere.

Goodluck :)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2021, 08:00:27 pm »
Cashewz made his final decision 2months the ban will be lifted. Fix your attitude/behaviour with players and staff, and hopefully when you come back you're reformed and well mannered. Server isn't going anywhere.

Goodluck :)

No one gives a fuck when people insulting me, i didn't break any rule, i was just mad cause saz told me "i'm under a mental breakdown", they both was annoying, helping random guys to escape me. I ended up banned again, he already gave me 10 mins jail, a /mute was enough to let me stfu.

10 mins to 2 months is evil, it is always my fault, just because i play much. I'm bored, if you say something to players no one gives a fuck, if you reply a staff member because you doesn't like his behaviour, you get a ban...

at least lift it to 1/2 weeks, i can't wait 2 months.

trina

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2021, 08:33:02 pm »
If you want to come at Staff for saying "kid" is not an insult. Why should "mental breakdown" be considered an insult and not "kid"? Either way, when you argue with a staff's decision especially after they asked you not to do something and you continue to do it or fight them on it, will not lead you anywhere good. As for the respect thing, respect goes both ways. You need to give respect in order to receive it back. Cashewz was nice enough to reduce the ban to 2 months, which is better than nothing. So, serve that 2 month ban, and in the meantime don't ban evade or you won't be able to play again.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2021, 08:50:20 pm »
I'll add that, you currently have more than 10 infraction points, I suggest you, when you return. Do not break any rule or the infraction ban will be automatically 1 year. You can get rid of your infractions when their time expires. Good luck!