Author Topic: Unfair ban  (Read 1027 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Unfair ban
« on: April 24, 2021, 05:14:30 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game nameVoid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone24/04 18:05
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI was MW and there was 2 players chasing me, finally i lost a star, so they hadn't anymore reasons to kill me but even trying, i was hiding under a bridge and after warning them about a report, i told them i was quitting. I think it's unfair because they hadn't reasons to kill me and i gave them 1 minute, when they wasn't shooting me anymore, i told them i was quitting. AND I HAD TO, because i wasn't able to play in peace in that moment.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?They hadn't anymore reasons to kill me and i even warned them that i was going to quit after losing that star.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?They was harrassing me after THEY GOT THEIR REVENGE, i lost the 6th star and i decided to quit after warning them i was about to. I have the clip of them shooting without a reason after i lost my star.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?They stopped shooting me, i had even time to write in chat, i wasn't MW, so why i got a ban ? i'm not able to /q if i want ? what's the problem ? they stopped shooting and i told them that i had to quit because i was tired of this day of harrassments. Anyway i'm not the only one /q to avoid something, yesterday there was another questionable situation, why i'm the only one getting punished for this thing ? EVEN IF THEY HADN'T REASONS AND EVEN IF THEY WASN'T SHOOTING ME ANYMORE AND I TOLD THEM I WAS QUITTING. I warned them about a report, AND THEY STOPPED SHOOTING, THEN I SAID I WAS QUITTING, this behaviour makes me innocent. They hadn't anymore reasons, hey got their revenge together, so they hadn't the right to kill me again after losing the 6th star.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 05:25:42 pm by Void »

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
Re: Unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 05:19:34 pm »
what's wrong with me ? seems like they can do what they want, even harrass a player that is trying to play in peace. they got their revenge together, (2 VS 1) and i warned them, no reasons to judge me as guilty.

they can't get 2 revenges if they came together to kill me, and anyway they stopped shooting after i warned them i was about to report and i even had the time to tell them i was /q.

there aren't rules explaining how revenge works, so who knows if i'm right or i'm wrong. they came together to kill me, so they took their revenge.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 05:53:33 pm by Void »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 06:17:24 pm »
Lets start from here, who was with who and when exactly were those 2 revenge kills taken.

Offline 51ck51ck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:40 pm »
Lets start from here, who was with who and when exactly were those 2 revenge kills taken.

renzy was with stacj, i killed them both near the bridge for bayside, i went in jail right after killing them, after jail i went to ammunation and they took their revenge together (2 vs 1 and i hadn't even armor). After few minutes i was MW and stacj was following me, i escaped until i lost the 6th star, then stopped my vehicle trying to spawn a new car and stacj started shooting me again even if i wasn't MW anymore.

they aren't supposed to get more than 1 revenge if they came together to kill me. i didn't read anything about.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 06:27:10 pm »
We will revoke this. Just so that this is clear, you only get one revenge. Even if you are with another player who also is trying to claim revenge. You both kill him together? Revenge is over.

As you quit as Orange and they had no reason to kill you we will revoke this. I will also warn StacJ and Renzy.