Author Topic: MCNR 2nd Anniversary!  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
MCNR 2nd Anniversary!
« on: April 22, 2021, 12:40:20 am »

Second Anniversary

The time has come to celebrate the second anniversary of MCNR! It's been a fantastic 2 years; we've seen a lot of improvements and changes with the script, many people have joined, sadly some people have left, but I think we've become a solid community full of awesome people and I appreticate it all.

Script updates
As most of you know, there has been a bit of a drought in terms of script updates for the last couple of months, for which I apologise. It takes a lot of time and effort to maintain and improve the MCNR script, but I'm passionate about keeping it up. It's a hobby that I really enjoy and seeing people playing on MCNR and having fun is my reward. Thank you to each any every one of you that plays on MCNR - you literally make my efforts worth it. I'll strive to keep investing my time into MCNR, pushing out updates as often as I can, time permitting.

I have been working on the upcoming update on and off for the last few months, and hope you enjoy it. There's many things planned for the future, and I hope they can all come into fruition sooner rather than later.

In-game anniversary bonuses
Everyone that joins the server on the 22nd or 23rd of April will receive $100,000 in-game cash bonus as a thank you.

As a reward for being a long-standing members of the MCNR community, all players that join the server on the 22nd or 23rd of April (GMT/UTC) that registered over a year ago will receive an additional $100,000! Everyone that joins will also get an otherwise-unobtainable item of clothing: CAKE HAT (or can be worn on body too).

All players will also earn DOUBLE CASH and DOUBLE SCORE for the duration of the anniversary event (22nd and 23rd of April).

Also, keep an eye out for admins arranging some in-game events with cash prizes!

Stats
Here's some stats for the life of MCNR so far:
- Accounts created: 129,690
- Active accounts still existing: 46,829
- Total time played by players that still have accounts: 409,591 hours (17,066 days or 2438 weeks or 561 months or 46 years!)

Thank you everyone, can't wait til we celebrate 3 years!
View trailers here.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
Re: MCNR 2nd Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:29:39 am »
Although I am not here long (3 months) but I am really into this amazing community, I know the server will stay here for a long time! On this occasion, I wish Mike time and health to update the server frequently! Greetings to all

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 08:42:39 am »
I have been on alot of communities in the past years, but this one has its charm:
- Friendly community
- Great atmosphere
- Plenty of things to do
- Constant updates by a professional Owner

There are some things that i dislike but so far this has been a great experience.  ;D
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 06:43:24 pm »
Another memorable year in this beautiful community, thank you for your continuous efforts, Mike! Happy 2nd birthday to Mike's CnR, long live :pray:
xo

Offline prokill

• Respect: +6/-7
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bate
  • Discord name: bate#9449
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 02:48:46 pm »
THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE MIKE ?