Author Topic: 2 infraction points for "RDM/random kill/cophunt" unfair [Appeal]  (Read 810 times)

Offline colirio1

• Busta
  • Respect: +8/-5
  • ___
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: colirio1
Ban ID (if applicable)colirio1
Your in-game namecolirio1
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone04/14/21 GMT+1 I don't remember exact time.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsWhen they gave it to me it said "RDM/random kill", then changed it to "Cop Hunt..."
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?There is a policeman I killed more than 5 hours ago for trying to follow me and stop me, who now, every time he sees me being a yellow suspect, tries to fine me all the time to annoy me, even sometimes he has followed me just to give me the fine and become an orange suspect. I was on my way to Come-A-Lot to buy armor and there was a fight between some criminals and policemen, to which this policeman who I don't remember his name, comes to me in the middle of this and tries to fine me again, and runs away . In these, the rest of the criminals continue to shoot and leave him with little life, for which I take advantage and kill him. I've asked an administrator and looked at the rules, and you can kill a cop if he harasses you or tries to fine you, which happened just then. Seconds after killing him, if not 2 seconds later, I am given 5 minutes of administrative punishment, and precisely, two infraction points for "RDM / random kill", then they changed the reason to "Cop Hunt". I killed this policeman for trying to give me a ticket when he had been bothering me almost all day, and on top of that they give me the infraction without stopping or asking me about the situation, which shows how well this admin / mod works.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?A cop harrasing me all day and trying to ticket me all times.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?If I don't know correctly, no one can see if they have tried to give me a fine or not, I did not take any screenshots because I am OBVIOUSLY not taking screenshots or recording every time a policeman tries to give a ticket to me because it is absurd.
Any more information to provide?In summary, a policeman chases me several times to try to fine me, I ignore him, at one point he is with little life and he tries to fine me again, for which I make use of the rule in which you can kill a policeman if he tries to fine you (This was literally told to me by an in-game administrator ...) and then they give me a 5 minute penalty and 2 violation points.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Re: 2 infraction points for "RDM/random kill/cophunt" unfair [Appeal]
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 10:20:30 pm »
Your infractions will be removed.