Author Topic: Ban ? 6 months ?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Ban ? 6 months ?
« on: April 12, 2021, 11:55:02 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)677
Your in-game nameVoid_
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone23:00 12/04
Ban/infraction reason and details/q to avoid
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?high packet loss
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was in airport with high packet loss trying to get a plane, i was lagging hard so i decided to /q, i saw and realized stylebender was shooting me a second right after digiting /q. cmon 6 months for /q to avoid ? with 10 packet loss ? i wasn't even seeing objects.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?Unban me please, i just came back after another 1 month ban, why you treat me as a cheater, 6 months is a way to expensive to punish me for the high packet loss i was having. I hadn't any chance to do anything.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 12:06:18 am by Void »

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Re: Ban ? 6 months ?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 08:06:07 am »
"Do not attempt to avoid situations (e.g. death/arrest) by quitting
Quitting/crashing/screenshotting to avoid situations such as death or arrest is not allowed. For example, do not quit the game while falling from the sky to avoid death or quit just as you're about to be arrested by a cop. We have systems in place to detect this type of cheating and will deduct player cash and score in response.

Players that repeatedly break this rule will receive infractions and may be banned from the server."

This is the first time ever i /q to avoid and anyway i had high packet loss and i saw him shooting too late. Why i only get infractions and long bans? Why you treat me like a cheater, please let me play.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 09:49:20 am »
This is the first time ever i /q to avoid and anyway i had high packet loss and i saw him shooting too late. Why i only get infractions and long bans? Why you treat me like a cheater, please let me play.

Similar situations and excuses like in your previous ban appeal. Everyone gets infracted if he breaks server rules since it's a really rational way to punish players and give them chances to play on this server. We aren't treating you as a cheater, only as a rule-breaker and I can see you don't understand how our infraction system works.

I've informed the staff member who issued you the infraction and will lock this topic to avoid spam.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 11:49:17 am by Domingo »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 04:47:40 pm »
When a player has accumulated 10 points, they will be banned. Each time this happens, the ban will be for a longer duration.

OffenceBan Duration
11 week
21 month
33 months
46 months
51 year
6Permanent

Your older infractions haven't expired, they keep stacking up and you get harsher punishment each time.

You aren't being treated as cheater, more like regular rule breaker.
When I was about to infract you, I seriously hoped it will be "infraction" not "ban", but its automated by system, therefore I was not able to do anything.
The only wrong thing you did, was quit to avoid, instead letting yourself being kicked by high-packetloss. Since then you would've definitely not have been punished.

As shown in the video, I can see something was wrong with your gameplay at the time, since your plane launched to air with unknown reason. This doesn't happen normally and I can see you had something at the time. Theres no way to confirm for us that you had high-packet loss, we can only assume with that video. Your ban will not completly be lifted, but reduced significantly.