• I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
(K)ush
« on: March 20, 2021, 01:21:31 pm »

Be my therapist...

Be my rainbow...

<3

This is forum namechange requests though. To change ingame name,  request while playing ingame or ask via discord @Void

Talked to one of the leaders, you're not [WT]. Please do not reply to this to avoid spam.

They cancelled my replies but they keeping theirs, just to show in public i'm "rejected".

@trina help me with this community forcing me to stay far, they are boring as fuck.

"they" judge people lifes instead of judging their lifes. Not sure what you think about me, i'm not gonna suicide or something...

I can accept punishments for my past here, but i can't accept you judging my life, you don't even know me, if you want to we can just talk about, and anyway everyone is FREE TO LIVE HIS LIFE AS HE WISH.

I'm fine now and if i want to play here why there should be someone to force me to leave ? It isn't a wutang/groups related issue, every action i do, there is always someone forcing me to react bad. Do not ask me to demostrate anything, it isn't the point, i'm just asking freedom, "IT ISN'T A PLACE WHERE I HIDE FROM REALITY, I DEAL WITH MY REALITY EVERY DAY". I have many ways to hide if i want, but i'm fine no reasons to hide anymore. 

Someone paid you to act like this with me ? XD you're funny, like i'm the only one here with issues in real.

Be my therapist, be my rainbow (part 2).

<3

your lovely (K)ush

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 01:23:59 pm by Void »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: (K)ush
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 04:56:36 pm »