Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 753 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Ban appeal
« on: March 07, 2021, 05:02:07 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game nameVoid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone07/03 17:53
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI killed a cop without a reason, then i got 2 inf points and 1 month ban again. I already had many infractions points cause of my previous ban (didn't know if old ban inf points was still valid even if they didn't expire)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because it was the first bullshit i did after my previous ban, i just came back after 1 month ban, so please don't let me wait another month. I asked to trevorp if my infractions points was valid after my last ban (because i got before the last ban), and i didn't receive a reply, so i didn't know i hadn't any chance to make another bullshit.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?not wrong but just the first bullshit i did after my last ban
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?i came in peace, trying to accept all things happening to me, i were a retard heavy insulting everyone for no reason, but i need another chance... it's hard to play like this, understand and please give me another chance, i can't wait another month to join back, most of my infractions points can be lifted, they wasn't all for big bullshits, (few of them for advertise or cause i used the word fags, a word sounds normal for me in sa-mp)

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 05:09:15 pm »
I've notified the staff member who punished you, please be patient.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 05:38:40 pm »
Just cause you didn't get a reply from trevor regarding your infraction points that doesn't mean you should abuse where possible or take it for granted that you can break more rules before getting banned.I was watching john wick for quite some time and saw the scene before my eyes and I even checked the special admin logs just to make sure.After some investigation it turned out that it was a clear cop hunt situation.You had no reason to kill him because you claimed your revenge kill earlier.When I confronted you about it all you had to say in your defense was "idk" which just showcased your arrogance

That is why you got infracted for what you did and since you have been around for quite some time you knew very well that what you were doing was against the rules but you proceeded anyway.

And by the way to answer your question yes, the points are still valid even after your ban expires which implies that you will get banned within your first offense after you are back.

I won't lift the ban considering your background as a player.Consider changing or leave.If you break the rules again after you are back the next ban will last for 3 months.More on that here.

Appeal denied.Dismissed.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:48:12 pm by nxy »