Author Topic: Spontaneous Infernus Explosion during Police Chase  (Read 707 times)

Not rated

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
Spontaneous Infernus Explosion during Police Chase
« on: February 27, 2021, 06:46:49 pm »
Greetings all,

I was almost tempted to post this into "bug report" but upon reflection perhaps this is just one of the many desync issues in SA-MP (though if there's anything suspicious about it - I am sure the Staff will look into it).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R6C0HmtZzI65bX4h1LdQEkSsl1VFg37M/view?usp=sharing

Basically I respawned after a revenge killing from another player, grabbed my Infernus and started to flee, looked like I was making great distance then suddenly my right tire pops and my vehicle goes from 100% health down to 0% forcing me to flee. Very odd. This was Stylebender and copyme (with copyme shooting what appears to be an M4 at the car).

Unrelated they refused my $10,000 bribe.

I think opening fire on me was perhaps a little excessive but my intention behind posting this was to show off how weird this is!

Edit : Did query this but both players left shortly afterwards so never got an view on what had happened their end.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 06:50:57 pm by Matthias »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Spontaneous Infernus Explosion during Police Chase
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 06:50:56 pm »
Gas tank explosion.

Offline Matthias

• Block of Text 2021
  • Respect: +30/-3
  • rawr x3 *pounces u* owo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Matthias
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
Gas tank explosion.
Quite!

Though you can see in the video immediately before anything happens to my vehicle they are coming up the ridge behind me.
And based on the angle / distance between the two cars I cannot see how the tank / wheel was exposed ? ???

That is why I have the theory there might be some weird desync going on, where, on their screen such a shot was possible and that was what registered.
It'd be interesting to see what happened from their perspective.

I honestly don't know enough to say - but the whole thing was not something I've experienced before =)

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 07:05:32 pm »
Possibility is SA-MP desync, player named copyme couldve just shot back of your infernus on the right side, where the gas tank is located and probably that caused the explosion or they had angle on your gas tank which is possible, but i've seen it happening here and then.