Author Topic: Saturday, my last day on MCNR...  (Read 990 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Saturday, my last day on MCNR...
« on: February 26, 2021, 11:20:35 am »
So, what's up? I know that I got unbanned. But, I don't think that I deserve this unban from MCNR. I like all of you guys.
But, many(a lot) players/staffs ignores me for my 'behavior' to them... What did I do to you? My main fault is getting unbanned?

I don't know what happened to those who ignores me always. I always tried to talk with them as nice as possible by me, still, I get ignored. I remember that I helped a manager as a 'friend' to save him from cops by giving my car to him. A few minutes later, I found that car 85% destroyed. Didn't get a word 'Thanks' from him.

I got into a car of a manager to kill some robbers as a cop. I entered, got ejected by him.

Everyone knows me by Patchy's account. And when I was evading my ban, I helped a lot of staff, friends, new players and even enemies too. And I got rewarded by them. And if I do so, I'll be 'ignored' by them...

And I'm not leaving the server because I got banned or something like this. I'm leaving from this community only because I lost every of my friends in-game. :(

After 3 months, my exams are also coming. Gonna study hard. And after this exam gets finished, I'll get my high end PC. And I'll play GTA Online or something and try to grow my YouTube channel. Then... [dont wanna tell personal stuffs of my future...] Not going to play SA-MP anymore.

Hope y'all will have fun after the version 2.0 without me. I deserved by staffs, an 'ignore' after I got unbanned. I'll appreciate it.

I'll try to have fun tomorrow.

Then, reset on all of my accounts which was made to evade my ban. I'll go in-game after Saturday with those names and do reset onto them by myself, please.

Greatest Cops and Robbers server on SA-MP ever made. Thanks to @Mike for unbanning us and make me to play again for a few days...

I'll also PM Mike to remove my forum account...

And again, a giveaway of all of my money will come after the next Saturday, tomorrow.

Money that I have:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:35:52 am by Patchy »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: Saturday, my last day on MCNR...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 05:24:20 pm »
good luck in ur life bro, I enjoyed the time with you
xo

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 09:04:35 pm »
Good luck on your YT journey!

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 03:03:03 am »
good luck in ur life bro, I enjoyed the time with you

Thanks brudah.

Good luck on your YT journey!

Gib ur video editing skill

@Hank_Montgomery can u tell me how much does YouTube gives money to us for 1k views?

And here I'm telling those manager's names from the above incident...

(click to show/hide)

ALSO, here is a thing called 'IF' guess....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 04:44:23 am by Patchy »

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 10:11:30 am »
The RPM depends on the length of your video and how engaging that is (retention rate). If you're capable of making a video that is interesting enough for the audience to keep watching, for example, beyond 10 minutes, then you can set ads in the beginning, middle, and end, then, I think, you could earn 2-4 dollars per thousand views.

If you want to make horizontal short videos and try making money out of them, I advise making them longer than 31 seconds because the revenue is x10-15 greater than for those that are <31 seconds long.

However, all of the aforementioned is anecdotal and what I've heard from other people.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 10:22:51 am by Hank_Montgomery »