Author Topic: Unfair Infraction  (Read 766 times)

Offline .Coco

• Respect: +0/-0
  • OCOC
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Coco
  • Discord name: ̔̏̊ CocoesLigno ̔̏̊#0625
  • Crew: Mafia Cartel
Unfair Infraction
« on: February 23, 2021, 10:32:23 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)None
Your in-game name[RA]Coco
Ban or infraction appeal?It is an infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneabout 30 minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsC-bugging
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Hello! first of all can i question here? Lemme question something about the server. Which is the heaviest punish among these rules? a cop killing non-threat and unarmed suspect and teaming to a criminals or a criminal c-bugging but didn't hit anyone and in the end still lose the fight. Because its unfair to me that i reported on exactly February 20, 2021, 05:00:09 AM on Forum time. The player that i report only receive a PSO which is sad to me bcz he killed non-threat and teaming with a criminal. It's more heavier than a 1 tap on me!! Sorry if i offended someone but this is really un fair to me.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?It's not that it's wrongfully issued but it's so unfair to me
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Umm none
Any more information to provide?This is the report i reported on that player: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,6725.0.html/td]

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Unfair Infraction
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 11:08:38 am »
Public service offences are only used to punish public service members for failing to do their job. They need to obey and follow rules which are stricter than the server rules, therefore if we infract every public service member for not doing their job, half of the server would be banned for infractions. If they're constantly breaking cop/medic/firefighter rules, their PSOs will accumulate and they'll receive a job ban or even infractions if that is not enough.

Our rules are clear, taking advantages of bug exploits is not allowed. You didn't offend anyone and feel free to ask anything. I hope I answered your question here.

Denied appeal.