Author Topic: abeabe abuser admin  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
abeabe abuser admin
« on: January 30, 2021, 06:36:11 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameprother
Ban or infraction appeal?pso and infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5-10 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsdisrespect to staff, insulting for no reason and camping at pd
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i dont deserve what happen to me from this abuser
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?abeabe and maro was killing me, when they jailed they kept to esc from jail then cops arrest them and they esc again when he get mad he said cops do not camp at pd i wanted to leave then i tag him then told to him kiddo becuse after he killing me he provoke. im going to leave pd he infarction for insulting and pso for camping pd. wait a so ppl calling me "motherfucker" and nothing happen to them and when i call him kiddo he gave infraction ? is that fair ? haaa ?
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?https://imgur.com/36cs1vQ
https://imgur.com/s88Jrwd
https://imgur.com/7LEsdxj
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
Re: abeabe abuser admin
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 07:21:26 pm »
You were engaging us and dying, Breakouts wouldn't be a thing if cops were allowed to camp PD ( Read cop rules in game /coprules ).

You were being overly aggressive in chat towards people who haven't wrote anything to you ( myself ), If you find "motherfucker" offensive you can feel free to report in game or outside of it,
No one said you need to go through that stuff ( It's your decision ) .
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 08:23:44 pm »
i wasnt camping in pd there was warrnets and wanted lvl inside pd It is not my problem that you do not see well
You're only angry because every time you escape from prison you and the mayor get arrested
about that boy who insulted me i did complain with enough proof and didnt accepted
be nice to me abeabe

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 08:52:02 pm »
I'm sorry you feel this way as I can only assure you maro and I were not angry at all, Staff is very strict regarding punishment and we do not let our emotions\relations get in the way of judgement.

With that being said, We'll wait for a response from a manager, This will be locked for now to avoid meaningless arguments.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 09:27:39 pm »
Stop flaming everyone you see on sight, this is not the server you played before, this is MCNR not XXCNR. Toxic and hate speech is not allowed here, you were constantly provoking others in game and in discord.

The mute is bit excessive but you were already flaming others before you got muted, so it was justified. As for the infraction, we will discuss about it and let you know the answer.

PSO is denied.
Infraction points have been removed.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:46:51 am by abeabe »