Author Topic: A very rare bug happening with me. I got cop's load out as civilian load out.  (Read 1559 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

- Your in-game name: [P]atchyDaBUSTA
- What happened?: I got cop's loadout as civilian load out a few days ago... But, today again I got it.
    - Where were you?: PDs
    - What were you doing?: Went off duty and got.
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time?: Yeah. In the days I got my cop's loadout as a civilian, was playing as a cop for a huge time.
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before?: Yes it happened to me 2 times. I dunno if others are also facing this.
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible.: I dunno how to re-create this bug, rare to me. So, can't tell.
- Images and videos help a LOT.: Didn't take videos or captures cuz it's a rare bug to me. Also, catching SS after it happens, I don't think it proves any kind of bug...

Offline .

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-0
    • View Profile
Hello @[P]atchy without evidence its hard for us to replicate the issue step for step. Which PD was you at? Which Cop was you? What did you do before going off duty? Did you have any weapons before this happened?  I am currently chasing another bug thats kinda similar. But getting it to happen is very rare. Its kind of related in a way. Thankyou for letting us no.  I will chase this too.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Hello @[P]atchy without evidence its hard for us to replicate the issue step for step. Which PD was you at? Which Cop was you? What did you do before going off duty? Did you have any weapons before this happened?  I am currently chasing another bug thats kinda similar. But getting it to happen is very rare. Its kind of related in a way. Thankyou for letting us no.  I will chase this too.

Which PD?: Well, for the first time, I was in SFPD. And today, I faced it in LVPD.
Which cop?: SWAT
What did I do?: Nothing at all. I just face this if I play as a cop for a long time.
Any weapons?: Yes I had but the ammo were too low not even 1k+ but after going off duty, it was filled to 3k.

Offline .

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-0
    • View Profile
Thankyou for replying with this info. when i have an update i will let you know.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

It again happened to me. I was at SFPD when I became off duty...

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Location and skin are irrelevant.
View trailers here.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Location and skin are irrelevant.

skin = lspd cop
location = in sfpd interior...

Again when I was a cop for a long time, it happened.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

skin = lspd cop
location = in sfpd interior...

Again when I was a cop for a long time, it happened.

Skin = LSPD Cop
Location = Inside LSPD

"Again when I was a cop for a long time, it happened." But, now I didn't have any guns(civ), I had a spray can which got 3k ammo...

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
VIDEO PLEASE.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

Well... I can't reproduce it anymore after I leave. I think that happened only because of my ping, I think. Sorry.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Closing due to the lack of evidence.

Tschüss ihr kacklappen