Author Topic: Heavy pso  (Read 1025 times)

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
Heavy pso
« on: January 09, 2021, 11:14:17 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)/
Your in-game namepabl0
Ban or infraction appeal?infractions
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone09/01 afternoon / evening
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI were issued 2 pso (for the same killl) by abeabe during afternoon, that infactions are unfair because i was in team and the guy were killed by the other cops, i just finished him and were issued 2 pso for a mw outside police dept, if i'm chasing other guys i can't know everytime if someone just broke out of jail or making trouble near PD.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was in team and my mated already shooted him, when i finished him there was a guy throwing nades near us, so i hadn't much time to think what to do.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?We was teaming (i wasn't even driving), we were chasing guys stealing SFPD cars from garage, i saw the guy on floor (shooted by other cops) and finished him, i didn't know he broke out of jail and the other cops was firing without a reason.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?/
Any more information to provide?@Flyburger i'm sorry, for the previous appeal, it wasn't a way to attack someone or something, i feel so sad, i lost 24k cop score (and i can't even play anymore as cop) for wrongfully issued pso, just one (issued by trevor) is fair, because i was alone and i shooted a unarmed guy in a car to kill him, but even this one ISN'T on purpose, if i'm engaged in a fight and i'm alone, i don't have much time to think what to do, i have to fight as fast as possible because i don't know who i'm fighting and if he is gonna fight or something, it wasn't on purpose, i was just too fast and i'm sorry for that but it is the way i fight guys from dm server, i can't miss a shot. Please don't let me lose 24k cop score, i spent much time for it, okay smixy pso is fair (even if i didn't know him, so i didn't know if he was about to engage a fight) but at least remove abeabe infactions, and give me back my score please, he issued 2 pso and 2 infractions points, and i wasn't disrespectful or something.  He asked how i did 50k score and i said "arresting fags" (i don't consider fags an insult if i'm using it friendly), so he decided to chat ban me, then i said he is a bot but i didn't know the reason of pso, he said me just few minutes later, that the guy i killed just broke out. I always collect pso, arrest system is slow and i like it so sometimes you haven't time to think if someone is gonna fight or not, i don't really play like this on purpose, it's just how i played for years (with a fast /ar system).
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:19:18 pm by p4bl0 »

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
Re: Heavy pso
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 12:31:30 pm »
I gave you the other infractions before, you blatantly killed an armed even after he was down on the floor then you proceeded to laugh about it and call people fags in chat and disrespect me which I infracted you for and job banned you for a day.

After things cooled down and some cop rules explanations I revoked your job ban, Sadly you still had 3\4 PSO at that moment and I warned you to not get in trouble again.
The incident with Trevor happened after.

Henceforth I'm unable to revoke your PSOs.

Notwithstanding everything I believe you deserve a new chance but this will be up to the management.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 01:36:34 pm »
I gave you the other infractions before, you blatantly killed an armed even after he was down on the floor then you proceeded to laugh about it and call people fags in chat and disrespect me which I infracted you for and job banned you for a day.

After things cooled down and some cop rules explanations I revoked your job ban, Sadly you still had 3\4 PSO at that moment and I warned you to not get in trouble again.
The incident with Trevor happened after.

Henceforth I'm unable to revoke your PSOs.

Notwithstanding everything I believe you deserve a new chance but this will be up to the management.

I will avoid teaming cops random, i'm sorry but i didn't know he broke out, i just saw they driving there and kaos inside police dept, anything more, i saw them shooting and i finished him, the other guy was throwing nades anyway. I had 2 pso you issued me for this thing, the trevor one was the third... i just joined after few months and i will try to choose chasing by my own. I hope you consider to give me another chance, you won't regret it.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 04:56:19 pm »
You should be more aware of your actions since job ban is not a 1 day thing, it's calculated accumulatively and apparently you were breaking cop rules all the time. Let this be a lesson, job ban shall be removed after 1 month by me.

-Locked.