Author Topic: Add information if a player is AFK when attempting to break out a person in menu  (Read 919 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
Add information if a player is AFK when attempting to break out a person in menu
« on: December 14, 2020, 09:55:53 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 06, 2021, 09:08:46 pm »
When I come to the jail to help someone to break out, there is no information if a player is AFK, thus if a player is AFK, and i don't know about it and I select this player to break him out, I can't choose another player who is not AFK, but I've already selected this one, and some time should pass before I can select another player, but while I'm waiting, there might be cops who would try to detain me.

Offline lilrucci

• Respect: +29/-7
  • Big dawg..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: lilrucci
  • Discord name: _badboi1#6520
Great plan, This shit is always stressing me when I want to break my friends, For example I was wanted by cops and I should break my friend who is paused  I can't break another guy because game says "You are currently breaking another player"  so it would be great when someone is able to break another guy when the guy you are trying to break is AFK, and also if someone isn't AFK but just ignoring your breakout request let the game give the guy like 10 seconds to accept the request because if not you can't break another player until that guy gets out of jail.This would be great.