Author Topic: My ban Appeal  (Read 690 times)

Offline vkmhisky

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: vkmhisky
  • Discord name: mhisky#9611
My ban Appeal
« on: December 11, 2020, 10:34:23 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)2382(vkloopnoir) (vkmhisky)2382
Your in-game namevkloopnoir and vkmhisky
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonevkmhisky (12/12/2020) vkloopnoir(29/06/2020)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsvkloopnoir - (I banned for aimbot/cheat but i dont login to vkloopnoir last 7-8 months.) vkmhisky (  Since I was banned with vkloopnoir, when I tried to log in with the account I played for 3 days, my new account, this account, was also banned.)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? For vkloopnoir (I dont login with vkloopnoir last 7-8 months. I play other games. When o try to entry Mikes. I look my ban. For vkmhisky (Same IP)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?  I haven't played Mike's CNR for 7-8 months.  I opened a new account 2 days ago and started the server with it.  After 2 days, I remembered my old account and although it was the correct password, the password was incorrect when I tried to enter it.  My password was correct, but when I received the false report, I realized that my account was stolen.  Then I went to Ma_ro and changed my password.  I saw that I was banned while logging into the account with the new password.  Then I realized that my account was stolen and cheated.  Thereupon, while logging into the vkmhisky account I opened 2 days ago, I was banned because it had the same IP.  Ma_ro witnessed this event.  I haven't logged into the server for 7-8 months

This text from translate. Love from Turkey
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Ma_ro. Ma_ro witnesses to my password is stolen. I entry my password but it says "Wrong password". I DM to Ma_ro and he refresh my password. Then i try to entry but i get banned.Others witnesses is "V3res" and "KetchupNecmy". I play with "V3res" and "KetchupNecmy" Both of know I dont play this server last 7-8 months
Any more information to provide?My acc is stolen and hacked. I want my acc. back. For this hack, my second acc banned too. Please help

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: My ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 11:32:34 pm »
Aimbot is not allowed. Multiaccount is not allowed,in your case it's considered as ban evading.

You pretty much deserved your ban,now stay banned.