Author Topic: Discrimination/Insult - [RA]Ce[Z]ar  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
Discrimination/Insult - [RA]Ce[Z]ar
« on: November 13, 2020, 07:33:40 pm »
Your in-game name[RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
Their in-game name[RA]Ce[Z]ar
DetailsSo I was just having fun with abeabe and Rose and just talking to them. Cezar out of nowhere says "toxic" to me which I found surprising because what I was saying wasn't even toxic. Then he PM's me about where do I live and from there the PM's started where he PM'd some really racist/discriminatory stuff. See Screenshots and check Server Logs if needed. I never once got aggressive towards him.
It happened at 8:50 PM GMT (Thursday I guess, not sure).
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 07:42:43 pm by Masteroid »

Offline Ce[Z]ar

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-7
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Pint
  • Discord name: GBH#7322
Re: Discrimination/Insult - [RA]Ce[Z]ar
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 10:18:54 pm »
I did this and I do not regret it as this person is an incel with passive-aggressive behaviors covering up his facade and now he's playing the victim card, let him win the report but that was a lesson for him to behave. If you yourself come from a place where it has flaws itself and you are not " flawless ", then you shouldn't act like you are above other people in a passive-aggressive way, which is the point I was trying to prove to Masteroid.

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 10:24:53 pm »
I did this and I do not regret it as this person is an incel with passive-aggressive behaviors covering up his facade and now he's playing the victim card, let him win the report but that was a lesson for him to behave. If you yourself come from a place where it has flaws itself and you are not " flawless ", then you shouldn't act like you are above other people in a passive-aggressive way, which is the point I was trying to prove to Masteroid.

Mind explaining where was I passive-aggressive to anyone. With abe & rose it was in a playful manner, we were having fun. You can even ask them.
About being flawless, I do not understand where did I express as such.

Offline Ma_ro

• Respect: +30/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 10:45:11 pm »
It is clear that Cezar's intention is master is toxic with you`silent toxic`. but if this is not the appropriate way to respond to him if he had started that, it was possible to inform us and appropriate action will be taken, but you preferred this method, @Ce[Z]ar  you will be punished for this toxic behavior