Author Topic: Banned for using aimbot  (Read 1439 times)

THE_MAN

Banned for using aimbot
« on: November 11, 2020, 05:36:28 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)4424
Your in-game name[HH].THE_MAN
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10:42 I.S.T.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBanned for using hacks/cheats : aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't know much because I was paused for some time and as I unpaused it showed me this message
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was paused for around 30-40 seconds and as I unpaused it shows me that ban message(Attached). I won't regret that I use cleo mods. I am using an FPS adjuster mod and I have already told some admins about it (Maybe it was Domingo, but I am not sure) and he said it is allowed. Check that mod :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/9smsys7jioy1s0l/CLEO_FPS.rar/file
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Since I was paused so they can't see my screen but I was paused near bank with [HH].Eddie and [HH]Mr.Killer
Any more information to provide?My game was lagging a lot that time.

Offline Venom

• Respect: +35/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Venom
  • Discord name: Venom.#1430
  • Crew: Ex Red Army
Re: Banned for using aimbot
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 05:45:02 am »
Hi There;
              I have sent the clip to a higher rank staff. Please wait for their reply.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 06:27:11 am »
Hi @THE_MAN , I've reviewed the evidences from staff who's responsible for this ban, it does seems like you were locking on everyone's head without missing shots.

Mind explaining them?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 06:55:06 am by Flyburger »

THE_MAN

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 06:50:39 am »
There were 2 fights displayed in the clip. The person who recorded was Toothless. In the first part, it is clearly seen that I had a poor aim. In the second one I used a Combat Shotgun and a Tec9 or Uzi (Don't remember much). Both guns have a nice spread so atleast one bullet is assured to hit the target. That's all I have to say.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 06:57:15 am »
Both guns have a nice spread so atleast one bullet is assured to hit the target. That's all I have to say.
Tec/uzi or colt have a bad recoil in medium-long ranges
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 06:58:38 am »
In the second one I used a Combat Shotgun and a Tec9 or Uzi (Don't remember much). Both guns have a nice spread so atleast one bullet is assured to hit the target. That's all I have to say.
You were using combat shotgun and colt. Wanna explain how ALL your colt shots hit his head and kept on triggering our AntiCheat?

I will suggest you to admit it, lying to staff will not be tolerated.

THE_MAN

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 08:29:49 am »
In the second part (Near Flint Intersection) I removed his armour using a combat shotgun but that scene has been cut from the video. And all shots did not hit his head. Only 2 were headshots (that's because his skin had short height) and rest hit him below. Even in colt only 1 bullet was hitting him at a time and the second bullet passed from the side. And I have noticed and have heard that both colt and combat shotgun work excellent even in mid range shooting. Even I saw that sousage uses colt for mid-range shooting that's why I always use colt.
And all my my guns had a great spread. I was using a pair of colts, Combat Shotgun, Tec9, AK-47 and a Sniper Rifle(did not use Sniper in any fights). All of these have a better spread and range than his Sawn-off Shotgun and deagle. And this is not our first fight. He has already killed me too many times and I had also reported him for using hacks. He used C-BUG + aimbot in LVPD just 10 mins before these clips although I did not record it. And there are more people who noticed that my aim is not stable at all. He was alone in this fight and I had nice guns so I killed him easily. In short range he always gives a Sawn-off headshot and uses Fast Reload Bug and plays on God Mode. And I am not lying at all. Even after using a FPS Adjuster I get only 20-30 fps in outer world and my ping is between 200-250. If I start using hacks my fps would go somewhere to 5-10 and the game would become unplayable. I have not much recordings of my fights but maybe my kill to death ratio that was shown in dissord by using /istats [HH].THE_MAN would prove that I get killed more times than killing players.
I still don't understand why the AntiCheat system was triggered. I was also warned once for using cheats and was kicked 2 weeks before but I had informed an admin about it and he said it was a false warning.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 08:36:14 am »
If I start using hacks my fps would go somewhere to 5-10 and the game would become unplayable.
I wonder how you know that you will lag in FPS when you are using cheats? Hmm?

I still don't understand why the AntiCheat system was triggered. I was also warned once for using cheats and was kicked 2 weeks before but I had informed an admin about it and he said it was a false warning.
I guess the admin you had consulted doesn't aware how our AntiCheat works. There's a specific way to know if it was false trigger but in the logs apparently your triggers were positive.

Until you came up with your "own recordings" in other server or whatsoever to prove yourself good at shooting in sa-mp, you will stay banned.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:44:28 am by Flyburger »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 06:06:29 am »
I have received the recordings from @THE_MAN , it seems like you get killed more than you killing peoples, which is an opposite comparing to in MCNR. You're killing everyone in MCNR but lose every fight in the videos and just seems like you turned off your cheats.

After discussion with the staff team, we had come to a conclusion. You will be considered as guilty and will not be unbanned.

See you after 1year.