Author Topic: Serial RuleBraker Admin  (Read 1201 times)

Offline IDioTA

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-6
  • The BoSS RetarDO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: IDioTA
Serial RuleBraker Admin
« on: November 02, 2020, 08:35:46 am »
IDioTAIDioTA
DabbingPitbul , Ru$h
Cop Dm(Unarm kill)  + Power Abuse DabbingPitbull first kill me unarmed with his 4 crew in palmio creek.  I haven't commited any crimes in last 5 6 minutes and my murder was self defence came to me and did /rob.

after i was chilling with a newbie and robbing house suddenly out of nowear 5 cops came to palmio creek  and stared opening fire and blowing my car. as i was running unarmed and unharmful they kept shooting me to death.  Among them Dabbing both inspiring others and  approving their action as he was the leader as it seem in Video.

Firstly i wasn't armed
Secondly no threatening action commited Recently
Thirdly no one would fight 5 swat old player cops  but an aimboter
4rth  my clothes are weird but my hand are clearly obvious out them

so dont tell me please that 5 highscore sawt didn't see my hand all those seconds
And Finally  5 6 minutes of no treat committed  (which actually the murder was kind of self defence) cause the guy /rob me
 https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4150.msg25689.html#msg25689
So my actual threat was 13 min ago. 
+ 5 min of no threat i think is enough for a Game?!!

when i go and kill Dabbing for my Revenge right  (admin said any one cooperates in your death is target of revenge)
he jaills me and give 3 infractions for cop hunt?!!!

Well as far as i know   @M3E6 : whole point of the cop hunting rule was to prevent situations like this where criminals go around attacking cops out of the blue for no reason or engaging in situations they have no involvement with.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5466.msg24971.html#msg24971

Not to let the cop kill people and then camp with his crew so no other avenger  can even get close the cop! Otherwise the rule clearly let cops to kill and camp with other or in pd

Ofc when he is in sultan camping with 4 other cops i rob him first or get orange first and then kill him!
@trina  @M3E6

(Images/Videos etc.) https://streamable.com/d7q29g

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:41:32 am by IDioTA »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: Serial RuleBraker Admin
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 09:07:04 am »
It literally says in your crimes that you killed someone 5 mins ago which means you are dangerous and armed. Stop accusing others for no reason because you got killed and you couldn't do anything. About the infraction, I admit it was my mistake and have talked to trina and she already said she will revoke the infraction, sorry about the wrong infraction but the report is completely invalid as you were armed and killed someone recently. But still, I'll wait for the higher staff to respond.

Offline IDioTA

• Street Soldier
  • The BoSS RetarDO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 09:39:02 am »
Really? @Mike  How come when the cop runs away nobody can
shoot ?  but when it come to me 5 cop shoot me to death, while i am  unarmed and running away for 20 - 25 secs!

even not trying to revive me and jail me after i was downed?

In Video every thing and your intentions are clear how u guys compete to kill me first.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:19:09 am by IDioTA »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 10:17:44 am »

Offline IDioTA

• Street Soldier
  • The BoSS RetarDO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 10:20:11 am »
yes when he is treat and whithin  5 min     not after 6   5 min ago  5 cops come to me in palmio creek hunting me

When U keep firing me i cant even use N and surrender!!!

I please request a manager @Mike @M3E6 @trina response to these kind of dm cops do if it's not the so called dm server?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:22:15 am by IDioTA »

Offline Venom

• Respect: +35/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Venom
  • Discord name: Venom.#1430
  • Crew: Ex Red Army
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 10:24:40 am »
Hi there:
And Finally  5 6 minutes of no treat committed  (which actually the murder was kind of self-defence) cause the guy /rob me
This rule isn't implemented yet. no one officially announced it. So cops were allowed to kill you because you recently attempted murder as its shown in your crimes.
when i go and kill Dabbing for my Revenge right  (admin said any one cooperates in your death is target of revenge)
he jaills me and give 3 infractions for cop hunt?!!!
These infractions will be revoked as those were issued by @DabbingPitbull by mistake. I am sure he isn't going to do it to any other player again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-approved

Cheers;
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

trina

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 10:25:45 am »
@IDioTA Hi, I have revoked the infractions you were given, so this case has been handled. Also, 6 mins isn't much of a difference from 5 mins ago. Case, closed.