Author Topic: cop rules are optional  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +11/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kitem
cop rules are optional
« on: October 29, 2020, 09:50:22 pm »
Your in-game nameKitem
Their in-game name[RA]Masteroid[2F2F] and abeabe
DetailsI'm forced to report them here because there are no admins in the game...abeabe started shooting me even though I was unarmed, I didn't shoot him, I only had two stars (ORANGE). Masteroid completed the job by killing me. Let's see together the second #coprule
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)I attach the screen of my crime list
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:05:02 pm by Kitemmurt1 »

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
Re: cop rules are optional
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 09:58:52 pm »
I just came in with a seasparrow and saw you running away from abe in a heavily damaged state while he was shooting at you, so I assumed you are threat and took you down.

As for being unarmed, you assaulted the bank vault guard and robbed the bank, and then after being released from Prison you regain stuff from locker (according to the crimes), yea I don't think you were unarmed.

Abe has footage that he will share shortly.

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 10:01:13 pm »
for the second rule of cops YOU CAN'T KILL AN ORANGE SUSPECT THAT HAS NOT EVEN SHOOT YOU

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 10:16:07 pm »
Nicely put,

I'm sorry you feel this way as I can only assure you me and masteroid are honest and abiding rules players.
CNR can be frustrating and nerve racking sometimes, You did mention you were unarmed many times but my footage says otherwise
In an another world where I wasn't recording you could of had a good case on us here.

Cop shaming is a thing in the server, sometimes its obviously justified. I've played with many cops who are simply playing as if its team deathmatch but there is also the other extreme side who try to shame and blame cops for everything like kitem here.

I can only vouch for masteroid, I can't think of a better cop than him, When it comes to killing\arresting he always chooses the right option.
his teamwork and understanding of rules and limits is exceptionally good.

I'd like to take full responsibility on this report, Masteroid only did the final shot after he was basically dead, If anything I should be punished. not him.
I have provided my footage and I'll wait on the response from the admins

Here's the footage I have showing Kitem is in fact armed:

Best regards.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 10:25:15 pm »
ok, maybe I was not completely unarmed but...can you show me the moment i shot you or Masteroid?
As you can see by the picture of my crime list I got 2 stars when I robbed stilq4no (TWO STARS). I robbed this player inside bank,
3 minutes before you walked into the bank and registered my butt running up the stairs (WITHOUT MONEYBAG). As soon as I got out of the bank (STILL WITH TWO STARS) I went to Angel Pine where you and your friend joined me and killed.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:36:28 pm by Kitemmurt1 »

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 10:38:07 pm »
since you like to record, why don't you upload the video where you see when you kill me?

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 10:46:55 pm »
I like how you say maybe as if the admin will maybe not consider it proper evidence and you'll still be able to claim you were unarmed. just proves my point about the cop shaming players.

You drove all the way from the bank to the hideout with a flat tire I shot before entering the bank, while I was on your tail the entire time.
When you got there you dropped off your motorcycle knowing it was basically useless as I was catching up to you. you tried to bribe me I declined, you were full health and armor and I knew you were armed. so I took space and started shooting. I landed my first few shots perfectly leaving you with low odds to win the duel anymore since you lost 2\3 of your armor, You started running.
at any point you could've surrendered and I would've stopped shooting but you did not. at the end Masteroid managed to catch you with the rustler.
despite being armed you realized the fight was over from the very few accurate shots and you decided to run into the forest and get some cop shaming points going, I happen to believe its not your first time doing it.

This is basically the whole scenario from start to finish you can take my word for it ( admin).  I would've uploaded the full video but it takes 15 mins for me to upload 25 secs video let alone 3-4 mins.

This argument is useless now, Let's wait for the admin to decide what's next.

Best regards.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 10:54:19 pm »
No my dear! you put the video because you are telling a lot of lies...I repeat that you have to read the cop rules! if you put the video you will see that I have not pulled out half a weapon since I got off the bike in Angel Pine (as admin can see by my crime list)

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 10:56:04 pm »
"I happen to believe its not your first time doing it"
how dare you insinuate this bullshit?

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2020, 10:59:31 pm »
Your logic is a bit flawed, If I had anything to hide I wouldn't have uploaded anything. I would just stay silent and deny everything since you don't have any evidence besides your history crimes.

You're also post splitting, I can understand you're upset and you want this to be resolved but let's wait for the admin. You made your point and I made mine.

Best regards, Sleep well.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 01:10:42 am »
This is a shit show. C'mon guys. Let us review the evidence and make a ruling.
From what I see, Kitem: You were armed and he saw it, that is probable cause for a cop to kill as he can see you are armed, next time don't show weps.

I'm going to leave this claim as unfounded. Abeabe you did nothing wrong, except since he didn't shoot.. try to taze in the future.

Kitem, try to keep weps hidden, its probable cause for them to kill even if you don't shoot. I have argued against this rule many times but it is the current rule.

-Locked.

Offline Kitemmurt1

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 09:27:57 am »
This is a shit show. C'mon guys. Let us review the evidence and make a ruling.
From what I see, Kitem: You were armed and he saw it, that is probable cause for a cop to kill as he can see you are armed, next time don't show weps.

I'm going to leave this claim as unfounded. Abeabe you did nothing wrong, except since he didn't shoot.. try to taze in the future.

Kitem, try to keep weps hidden, its probable cause for them to kill even if you don't shoot. I have argued against this rule many times but it is the current rule.

-Locked.

I'm not looking for reason, and I'm ready to apologize. But this report of mine (and it is rare that I report anyone on the forum) was made after asking several players if that killing was lawful.
my question was: is it permissible to kill an orange suspect (2 stars) who, even if armed, runs away on foot WITHOUT weapons in his hands?
the answer? NO IS NOT ALLOWED.
I know I'm right on this point because, unlike these two subjects (so honest as to take away 2 points of respect here on the forum) I know the rules of the game. I'm sure if abebe put on the video that shows me being killed, you wouldn't see any weapons in my hands.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 11:45:24 am »
He said its locked yet you keep posting.

It doesn't matter whether you think you're right or not, its what you can prove.
You keep fuming instead of letting this go.
You've tried to false accuse and didn't manage. It's all good.

For the last time,
Best regards.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 11:55:13 am »
You had weapons, you assaulted bank guard with weapons. abeabe caught you and start shooting for you, and there's nothing wrong for that.

You were purely armed and definitely attacked others (bank guard) before abeabe get to you.

Decision are made. abeabe won't be punished for this and please, record next time if you want to report someone killing unarmed, RECORD THE WHOLE SCENARIO along with /crimes.
Also, assaulted others recently is completely authorized to take you down, so stop whining.