Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 55709 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2020, 10:54:53 pm »
My name is samir and I am from turkey which live in nepal Kathmandu so I am doing PhD and finishing nxt year my club is IT  son my age is 23 and this by year 24 so everyone call me sonne or sonylon XD
Sonne Forelli

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2020, 11:05:20 pm »
Well, I never introduced myself but
I'm Eldy, from Pakistan, aged 16, currently studying in college. Dunno what else comes in introduction but I've been playing SA:MP since 11' (as far as I remember) and I've been a part of a couple of good communities, in their primes and declines. I know how to code (a little) and I was invited to MCNR by Clara. I know her from another server in which I was a manager. Ive got exams nowadays which are pretty much not allowing me to give over a hour or two to the server, but once im over with them, youll see me active AF! And since we're mentioning IRL names, im known as Syed Hasnain IRL
will give my instagram to people I trust,
Peace out!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 11:10:51 pm by Eldy. »
Face your fear.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2020, 04:37:22 pm »
Hi im sousage,

Im playing SAMP for 5 years and playing on roleplay servers, at that moment I joined the JB gang known as the gang that often did deathmatching (s/o with a cops) on the server. Then I found that it's not interesting anymore, thats why Im here. n yeah Im from Indonesia.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2020, 04:56:06 pm »
Hey guys My Name in Mazen am from Egypt 23 years old old samp player (very old) and hope i enjoy my stay

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2020, 12:04:09 am »
Hello everyone i'm Raza.Ali (Night_Hunter) at DM servers. Im from Pakistan ,I'm 19 years old and will turn 20 by this July 5th. I started playing SAMP in the end of 2016 my first server was Cbcnr and after that i had left samp for quite a while (till feb 2017) i had a very retarded potato PC those days core duo 2, 2gb ram and 40 gb space all over xd, i had got my new pc in 2018 Jan and ive had experience of Supporter , Admin and Lead Admin in a few servers, im kind of good at DM also ive a huge experience of cnr servers as my first ever samp server was at a cnr gamemode and im a member of Wu Tang clan and in game i like to help out my gang members and doing stuff to level up Ofc I started playing mikes cnr back when it was in early beta stage in 2019 i guess but then i left after a few games and then i was later invited by a friend and i rejoined afew weeks ago and with a new nick and i found the server really intresting so thats all ,
Hoping to see you guys IG
**Stay Home Stay Safe**

Offline Eveready.

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • NAVY, CO. Petty Officer.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eveready.
  • Crew: N/A
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2020, 12:24:52 am »
Hello everyone, my name is Eveready., real name is Cesar, I'm from Colombia, I'm a Petty Officer of Colombian Navy.
I'm playing samp since 2012, Cops and robbers servers are my favorites, I'd read all the rules, Now I am ready to play.
I've been working in the Colombian Navy since 2014. Sea, Sand and girls, That's life. Don't you guess?
Hope you have a good time. Cheers.
FORGED BY THE SEA ⚓

Offline XomoX

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-10
  • Im XomoX thanks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: XomoX
  • Discord name: XomoX#3172
  • Crew: Killed On Sight
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2020, 02:48:44 am »
Ok i guess its my turn

Hi im XoMoX, XomoX on SA-MP forums im from the Philippines im a student im 17 years old and i usually play SAMP for around 4 years and i've been scripting gamemodes also CnR is my fav gamemode of all time and im studying I.T and if you want to contact me my discord is XomoX#3172

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2020, 05:22:23 pm »
Hi guys, my name is paolo, i'm from south italy and i'm 23. Playing here for few days, but already loving it. I came from another cnr, and i was usually playing as cop there in the last months, see ya all around :)

Offline takahashi

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-1
  • Memester
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: takahashi
  • Discord name: takahashi#1337
  • Crew: Mike Stans founder.
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2020, 05:48:45 pm »
I'm takahashi, real name is Giuseppe (mamma mia) and I'm from Italy. I'm glued to my house.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2020, 08:00:25 pm »
  So its my turn . Hello guys my name is Cihan . Im from Turkey and im 21 years old . I live in Istanbul and im a law student .
Im playing gta san andreas for nearly 15 years and SA:MP for 10 years . I have played on a different cnr server for 8 years and i was a admin in dm server 4-5 years ago . So im here to spend time on mcnr in these quarentine days .
  Im a calm person actually . But sometimes i can lose my control like everyone else . I like doing video montages and uploading them to youtube (I still have my 8 years old montages on my channel and after years it feels so good to watch them , thats why i record and upload videos ) 
  I dont take this game so serious and always trying to get better on it . If you're good to me i will be good to you too . Its so simple to become a friend with me . Peace . STAY HOME
logo" border="0

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Crew: Fk u
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2020, 08:04:29 pm »
  So its my turn . Hello guys my name is Cihan . Im from Turkey and im 21 years old . I live in Istanbul and im a law student .
Im playing gta san andreas for nearly 15 years and SA:MP for 10 years . I have played on a different cnr server for 8 years and i was a admin in dm server 4-5 years ago . So im here to spend time on mcnr in these quarentine days .
  Im a calm person actually . But sometimes i can lose my control like everyone else . I like doing video montages and uploading them to youtube (I still have my 8 years old montages on my channel and after years it feels so good to watch them , thats why i record and upload videos ) 
  I dont take this game so serious and always trying to get better on it . If you're good to me i will be good to you too . Its so simple to become a friend with me . Peace . STAY HOME
then u probably know sonne_T800

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Crew: Fk u
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2020, 08:16:51 pm »
Your name in real life : ( I preefer dont tell )
IGN name : Xx_Claude_Speed_xX
About : I Play Samp Since 2017 , and i take a break due of some problems i started play Gta III , VC and SA when i only had 12 year in my laptop and mobile too I Just Joined because i typed '' Cops and Robbers '' and appeared this and i still playing this game :D

Regards

-Claude_Exilled
nice try and u got ebola so offline and cured nice useless

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2020, 08:23:15 pm »
nice try and u got ebola so offline and cured nice useless
nah was just take a break

Offline Catastrophe.

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Catatrophe.
  • Discord name: Catastrophe#3981
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2020, 10:53:24 am »
Your name in real life : 
IGN name : .Calamity_30
About :  Hello!  i am new to the server and i found it amazing and fun ^^
Basically i am a dmer from different dm servers but i decided to find other thing beside on dming people.

I hope we can be friends and the community will welcome me happily.
I really love the community and within the first day i played the server i already reach level 25 and now this is the 2nd day already level 62.
I really love being a cop but sometimes i accidently hit/shoot  yellow player or orange player unintentionally . i hope the community well help me to guide be on being a good cop .

btw i have a channel soon ill post some montage  for the server  *******
videos?view_as=subscriber *********

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2020, 07:33:50 pm »
I can't believe I never Introduced myself xD oh wells here i go ^_^

My names Abdullah aka, YellowFlash

IGN: YellowFlash

I'm a old returning player who was a beta tester for this server. I'm glad the server has progressed from the time I was playing. so much improvements and definatly alot more players than usual.
I was a Moderator too at the time, but due to being inactive I did lose that. I'm now as active as I was first starting this server, learning a few things I didn't know as I play the server again.
I'm glad majority of the moderators I know have now become admins, so they are the most familiar to me now so yeah :)

Hope to see y'all ingame!

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2020, 07:47:35 pm »
I can't believe I never Introduced myself xD oh wells here i go ^_^

My names Abdullah aka, YellowFlash

IGN: YellowFlash

I'm a old returning player who was a beta tester for this server. I'm glad the server has progressed from the time I was playing. so much improvements and definatly alot more players than usual.
I was a Moderator too at the time, but due to being inactive I did lose that. I'm now as active as I was first starting this server, learning a few things I didn't know as I play the server again.
I'm glad majority of the moderators I know have now become admins, so they are the most familiar to me now so yeah :)

Hope to see y'all ingame!
Welcome back to mcnr :u

Offline WangZord

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Apes Together Strong, Zords Together MegaZord (?)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WangZord
  • Discord name: WangZord#0923
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2020, 01:04:02 pm »
Hello folks, I'm Irvan my friends call me Wang and no i'm not chinese at all.

I'm Indonesian i use uganda flag as a joke and i'm 21 years old, been playing SAMP since i was 15 in the UIF and SACNR server for a few years till i quit SAMP for a couple of years.

I'm a certified pilot got my license in 2019 due to corona virus i haven't managed to get a job and stuck in my house playing GTA and some Dota 2.

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2020, 05:58:16 pm »
welcome wang hope you enjoy your stay

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2020, 05:17:07 pm »

I'm Indonesian i use uganda flag as a joke and i'm 21 years old, been playing SAMP since i was 15 in the UIF and SACNR server for a few years till i quit SAMP for a couple of years.

I'm a certified pilot got my license in 2019 due to corona virus i haven't managed to get a job and stuck in my house playing GTA and some Dota 2.

Hello and welcome to MCNR, enjoy your stay!
It sucks you can't exercise your job, but damn that's very cool you have a pilot license. Amazing the fact that how can a game connect different people around the world with their unique quirks.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2020, 10:41:32 pm »

Halo mas Irvan, I am happy to have a player who has a job as a pilot and comes from Indonesia. If there's free time, let's play together and teach me how to fly a plane. Good luck with ur job mas Irvan.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls