Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 55498 times)

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2020, 01:56:57 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Bryton {in-game name: Karbzee}(formally known as TheLittleFridge, and Puddles) I am 23 years old (24 within the next 3 weeks), I love playing SA-MP I have been playing from early 2009. I live in Australia, along the East Coast.

I joined the server after being told about it by a friend who also plays here. Anyway, I hope to meet all of you in-game one day, feel free to message me and say Hi!

Thanks for reading  :)
welcome man see you in game

Offline Akeem

• Busta
  • Respect: +8/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [HC]Akeem
  • Discord name: Akeem#8608
  • Crew: HOLYCOW :D
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2020, 08:11:50 am »
hi guys my name is mohammed akeem muhayad. me from malaysia and i like this server :DDDDDD but this game aimbot me no kill me die :((((((

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2020, 02:54:34 pm »
hi guys my name is mohammed akeem muhayad. me from malaysia and i like this server :DDDDDD but this game aimbot me no kill me die :((((((
Welcome mate, have a nice stay on the server. I will just point out something and make it clear for you.
Hackers are everywhere in SAMP, and it's certainly a normal thing for them to use cheats and malicious scripts to gain advantages over other players, but you, I and and anyone else must be thankful because we have active admins here who always help to keep running the server smoothly and maintain order on the server, by punishing the cheaters and rulebreakers overall, to keep the server more enjoyable. I personally, been on this server since few days and never encountered a single cheater, thanks to the staff team.
You always have /report command to report a rule-breaker, and remember NEVER REPORT SOMEONE IN MAIN CHAT, you are just going to make it harder x10 times for admins to catch the cheaters. Since I thanked the staff team, I also want to thank the beta team for helping Mike in testing new features and fixing bug/errors, and thank you to all lol.
Again, welcome to the server and enjoy your stay! ;)

Offline tekk

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: teKk
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2021, 02:35:31 pm »
Hello Community !  8)

My name is Marvin. Im from Hamburg, Germany Im 30 years old since Feburay.

I started around 2008 on a german roleplay server, stayed loyal to it for over 10 years, with inactivity of course. The atmosphere there became more and more toxic from year to year and the server developed more and more into an unfair dm server.

If there is one thing i can't stand, it's unfairness. i would call myself a samp veteran. I still remember the lag-shot times, do you?

I am convinced that this supposedly fresh community becomes strong through friendliness and solidarity. I wish that users will be helped regardless of their english skills.

I have received some misinformation myself when I asked questions about the gameplay, with a sarcastic undertone which I dislike. i can stand over it but another, younger player who is not yet so sure of the english language, with someone like that it could turn into negative, which could lead to him or her not visiting the sever anymore. This is not a complaint in principle, just a small hint that one does not demand any cohesion, that way or that the number of users will not increase.

100 regular players would be a nice goal or not?

It is important, even when you are sitting on the longer lever, that you give the other person the chance to have fun. that is more fruitful than fucking someone off, believe me. i think the principle is very good that you can decide whether you want deathmatch or not. nobody is compelled to do so. this creates a good atmosphere.

I have often wondered how to effectively recruit potential regular players, but have not yet come to a final decision. by the way: my interest in this comes from my own motivation, because i am of the opinion that this script has a lot of potential, also i like sa-mp and would regret it if someday nobody plays anymore.

Except for a few small mistakes in the choice of words ingame and one or two incorrect information from a two user, I did not find anything negative.

If i play sa-mp, then only here. As I said, more users would be very beneficial for us all, so once again the appeal to everyone: treat your community well, sa-mp is dying out, you know that. If the number of users drops, we all have less fun, which we should prevent.

Greetings to all !

I'm happy to be here

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2021, 02:45:42 pm »
Hello Community !  8)

I started around 2008 on a german roleplay server, stayed loyal to it for over 10 years, with inactivity of course. The atmosphere there became more and more toxic from year to year and the server developed more and more into an unfair dm server.

If there is one thing i can't stand, it's unfairness. i would call myself a samp veteran. I still remember the lag-shot times, do you?

I am convinced that this supposedly fresh community becomes strong through friendliness and solidarity. I wish that users will be helped regardless of their english skills.

I have received some misinformation myself when I asked questions about the gameplay, with a sarcastic undertone which I dislike. i can stand over it but another, younger player who is not yet so sure of the english language, with someone like that it could turn into negative, which could lead to him or her not visiting the sever anymore. This is not a complaint in principle, just a small hint that one does not demand any cohesion, that way or that the number of users will not increase.

It is important, even when you are sitting on the longer lever, that you give the other person the chance to have fun. that is more fruitful than fucking someone off, believe me. i think the principle is very good that you can decide whether you want deathmatch or not. nobody is compelled to do so. this creates a good atmosphere.

I have often wondered how to effectively recruit potential regular players, but have not yet come to a final decision. by the way: my interest in this comes from my own motivation, because i am of the opinion that this script has a lot of potential, also i like sa-mp and would regret it if someday nobody plays anymore.

Except for a few small mistakes in the choice of words ingame and one or two incorrect information from a two user, I did not find anything negative.

If i play sa-mp, then only here. As I said, more users would be very beneficial for us all, so once again the appeal to everyone: treat your community well, sa-mp is dying out, you know that. If the number of users drops, we all have less fun, which we should prevent.

Greetings to all !

I'm happy to be here

Glad to see you here, Marvin, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and hopefully we will see this community grow in the coming years together, have fun, and make sure you send me a message if you are having any kind of confusion regarding the game. See you!
xo

Offline eulogy

• Respect: +54/-5
  • Street G
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: eulogy
  • Discord name: eulogy#3925
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2021, 03:22:18 pm »
Hello Community !  8)

Greetings to all !

I'm happy to be here

Glad to have you here...We need more people like you in this community ;D...Have fun and enjoy yourself ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 03:28:47 pm by Lyx »

Offline tekk

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2021, 04:22:33 pm »
Glad to see you here, Marvin, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and hopefully we will see this community grow in the coming years together, have fun, and make sure you send me a message if you are having any kind of confusion regarding the game. See you!

Glad to have you here...We need more people like you in this community ;D...Have fun and enjoy yourself

Thanks I appreciate that!

Offline Curunir

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curunir
  • Discord name: Curunir#0701
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2021, 01:04:42 am »
I still remember the lag-shot times, do you?

Wait, this isn't a thing anymore? I started playing SAMP again recently for the first time since ~2012, and the whole time I've been trying to compensate for latency, and wondering why I wasn't doing much damage

Anyway, welcome mate. Nice to see another oldie

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-78
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2021, 01:58:27 am »
im puuro
 im boss
im finnish (better country tan yours)
ty

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2021, 11:34:25 am »
Hello Community !  8)

Greetings to all !

I'm happy to be here

Welcome to the server! Yes, 100 regular players will really be a nice milestone on making MCnR even more popular. What are the ways to recruit new players do you want to employ?

Offline tekk

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2021, 01:44:53 pm »

Wait, this isn't a thing anymore? I started playing SAMP again recently for the first time since ~2012, and the whole time I've been trying to compensate for latency, and wondering why I wasn't doing much damage

Anyway, welcome mate. Nice to see another oldie

No! :D You don't need to lag shot anymore :D

Offline eulogy

• Respect: +54/-5
  • Street G
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: eulogy
  • Discord name: eulogy#3925
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2021, 02:04:12 pm »
im puuro
 im boss
ty
puuro = ez

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2021, 02:07:12 pm »
im puuro
 im boss
ty
im saz, puuros boss
im estonia
estonia owns finland
ty

Offline tekk

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2021, 03:00:12 pm »
@Hank_Montgomery

Welcome to the server! Yes, 100 regular players will really be a nice milestone on making MCnR even more popular. What are the ways to recruit new players do you want to employ?

I think that the quality of SA-MP is no longer sufficient to not exist between the mass of next generation titles, so it is perhaps more effective to tear down the SA-MP scene, although I'm not a fan of it to steal someone else's player. difficult..

/e

i know advertising is linked to costs, but if something like that came under consideration, i would put a few banners on well-known modding sites.

i am not familiar with the prices and cannot assess whether that is beyond the scope.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 03:23:11 pm by tekk »

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2021, 05:12:04 pm »
@Hank_Montgomery

I think that the quality of SA-MP is no longer sufficient to not exist between the mass of next generation titles, so it is perhaps more effective to tear down the SA-MP scene, although I'm not a fan of it to steal someone else's player. difficult..

/e

i know advertising is linked to costs, but if something like that came under consideration, i would put a few banners on well-known modding sites.

i am not familiar with the prices and cannot assess whether that is beyond the scope.

"banners on well-known modding sites."

Cool, I never thought of it

Offline Toon

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • Tommygun Toon
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [77].Toon
  • Discord name: Toon#6976
  • Crew: [77]
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2021, 10:50:35 am »
W'sup!

I'm a 25 year old guy from Sweden.

Also known as on SAMP: TyDolla, Tyrone Brown, Toon.77
I've been around different SAMP communities for more than 10 years.

💊 1Nation - Nine-Zero - [77] 💊
[/FONT]

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2022, 04:28:01 pm »
Well, it has been a long since I started following the forums. But saw some players were elder enough than me so I thought I should go over this :D

Hello, MCNR community!
This is Bedrock.
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Earth ;D

I started playing on SA-MP when I was 10 back then. I used to play the server called Crazy Bobs CnR for 2 months. And after that, I left SA-MP for years. After 2 years of inactivity, I forgot my name there and the stats I had. So I left it completely. And nowadays that server is known as the most toxic server in the SA-MP.

After the comeback, I started on WTLS 2. Which was/is my favorite server I found. Played there for 6 years with the achievement of playing non-stop for 10 hours. And a few days later after completing the achievement, I did a record of non-stop playing for 16.5 hours non-stop. Please don't think non-stop as truly non-stop. We can take a break of 25 mins to continue the non-stop playtime.

Time passes... Got a lot of friends there who were too close to me. Owned 75 houses, EVERY car available in GTA San Andreas(There, cars aren't that cheap compared to MCNR! Fully Tuned cars costs more than 12m! And all of them were FT.), made 1.75 billion money, did giveaways, I was a nice person there and we did a lot of fun :D

Until 1 day...

My parents had some financial issues. A guy called Misty(changed), who was banned permanently for cheating, came in my DMs that he is giving $10 for 4m.

4m was nothing when you are a billionaire. So to prove that he's legit, I trusted him.

Later after, he asked me about my WHOLE account... I was like "No... Never." but he just told me that if I give him the account, he would give me $2,000 IRL.

Since he paid me once in PayPal(I didn't know how to use Paypal back then), I gave my account and RIP. Everything's gone.

He gave me a bill instead of sending me the money. And then... My forum account was "deleted" and I got a perma-ban. And I just do not know if I can get back my account if it's not deleted...

I couldn't sleep that night at all.

And now... I'm here. And because WTLS permanently bans players who ONLY cheat, I got a second chance to "apply for an unban". 50% chance of me getting unbanned cuz I was good to all of the people and I did respect to all of the admins there.

That's it, thanks for reading if you reached this point :)
I don't think we can mention other servers here, or am I wrong?

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2022, 04:51:35 pm »
Hey I guess you beat me to it with this topic!

Hi, I’m Mike, MP2 on the SA-MP forums (name taken..). I’ve been playing SA-MP since 2007 and scripting since 2008. I’ve run a few servers in that time including FRSDM (Freeroam Race Stunt Deathmatch Minigames) and Movieserver.

I started working on MCNR in 2013 and have slowly built it up from scratch on my own. I don’t have as much time to invest into development as I would like but have been passionate about launching the server before it is too late. I plan to add many more things in the weeks and months after launch and am excited to share my work with others.

Mike
What does MP2 stands for?!

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2022, 07:19:47 am »
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Offline CaiusCosades420

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GrayFox
  • Discord name: Domis714#5422
« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2022, 07:45:50 pm »
Hey, I'm Domas and I'm 20 years old, born and raised in the geographical middle of Europe - Lithuania. Right now I am a student, studying law and customs activities. My favourite past time activities are gaming, going out with friends and going to the gym. My favourite game franchises are Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, GTA, COD and Medal of Honor. Started playing SA-MP since 2012  - used to play in various Lithuanian SA-MP GRP servers, CnR, World at war servers, you name it. Quite recently, I stumbled upon this server named Mike's CnR, I thought "Hey, I guess I'll give this server a try, I want to remember the good old days of playing in the other CnR servers". After playing in this server for a while, I leaved one of the Lithuanian GRP servers because they lacked action that CnR gamemodes were rich of. Almost a month of playing, I've already have about 14k xp, which is pretty impressive for a short amount of time playing. As soon as I got into this server, I achieved various achievements, collected collectibles, not to mention the New Year event with the presents scattered across 3 major cities.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I wish you a great day/evening/night, depending where you live!  ;D