Author Topic: m3e6 wrong decision (ban)  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
m3e6 wrong decision (ban)
« on: October 08, 2020, 12:00:50 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)4016
Your in-game name[36]Notbad
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone8.10.2020
Ban/infraction reason and detailsinfraction,then ban (cophunt)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because it's not a cophunt,  just tried to protect my teammate
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I didn't attack m3e6 first, el grando attacked him and then m3e6 attacked el grando and then I attacked and used /rob before attacks m3e6  Yea, I used the / loc command for them because only 2 cops were online and one of the cop [59] member and recently a lot of people from the [59] team killed our members and m3e6 was with him.  And I wanted to know where they were. Because a lot of player from my team were most-wanted. I would go to them if they needed help.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[36]El_Grando_Smokio
Any more information to provide?no, thats all. just check logs the first /loc command to whom I use and the person was mw and then he became cop with m3e6
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:20:38 am by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: m3e6 wrong decision (ban)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 12:23:13 am »
So is your argument here you didn't attack me directly but only after i engaged your friend for attacking me?

I was in the process of arrest another criminal that was unrelated to both of you, but el grando comes up and starts attacking to bait a reaction from me with fists before he pulls his guns out once i shot him - It's almost as if he was attempting to bait for "shooting unarmed" punishments. The whole point of the cop hunting rule was to prevent situations like this where criminals go around attacking cops out of the blue for no reason or engaging in situations they have no involvement with.

I think you are both guilty, evidence was provided to mike, so he can decide on this.

I'll leave it open for el grando to step in if he wants, since he was involved in this situation.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 12:33:21 am »
el grando is the one who killed you and he already has the stars my only goal is to protect el grando (my teammate). I hope Mike makes a fair decision
Hit 'Em Up

Offline El_Grando_Smokio

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-1
  • Bastard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: El_Grando_Smokio
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 03:21:12 am »
Situation looked more or less like that. I tried save the newbie from arrest, I robbed u cause I needed wanted to use any kind of threat. Attacked u with the fist to prevent aresr that guy than I star running away, after u shoot me I picked up guns and kill u. U started shooting me, my purpouse was  help that guy to get away. There is no different way to prevent chaining. Had to just punch u 1 time. Notbad for me did nothing wrong, I had trouble, im his crew member he had to react. His infraction should disappear.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 05:25:49 pm »
From Mike

just remove the infraction and unban (and reduce InfractionBans in account editor)
give them the benefit of the doubt for this one

Unbanned you both. This does NOT mean you are not guilty in this situation at all, however.