Author Topic: Infracted for Cop Hunt by Parzival  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Craxel

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Craxel
Infracted for Cop Hunt by Parzival
« on: October 03, 2020, 03:01:47 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Infraction appeal
Your in-game nameCraxel
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone29/09/2020
Ban/infraction reason and detailsPoints 2, - Reason DM/random attack, Issued: 29/09/2020, Reason: Cop hunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Yes it was wrong issued, Read my explanation of what happened.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I'm criminal arrived at LS Bank to rob it, But there were a big problem that couldn't let me to get inside and reach the vault to start the robbery because there were 2 cops standing at the front of bank entrance, Parzival and Domingo (COPS) were exactly standing next to the bank entrance next to the checkpoint that lets you get inside bank, there were attacking [3R]Reonz and another player so I've had to join the fight and shoot at the cops with the criminals to kill them or to force them leave the bank, at the end after the fight Parzival got killed by me then he got really mad and jailed me for 5 minutes also gave me infraction for cop hunting.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Parzival him self can vouch for my words, also Domingo and [3R]Reonz saw everything
Any more information to provide?I've talked with staff/admins in the server and they told me that every staff member before they ban/infract anyone they take proofs, So please Parzival show me your proofs, I would like to see Video/Images of the incident. thanks.

Here is the place where this happened.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:09:08 pm by Craxel »

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Infracted for Cop Hunt by Parzival
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 03:24:45 pm »
I was in there, all story is true. Denim and me , Parzi and domingo. We were fighting each other then craxel came with his friend for rob bank we killed cops with them. Then he(craxel) robbed bank. It wasnt cop hunt. Cant crims kill cops even in bank?

If its cophunt its bullshit. So should crims surrender when he sees the police on the gps?

Bank for crims and ofc crims will kill cops in bank.

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 04:02:31 pm »
one sec craxel, you said you were a criminal, are you sure you had a wanted level that time?
craxel just arrived at the bank while we were fighting the most wanteds, he was not even aware if the bank vault was open or not, and we were not inside the bank either. after getting rid of the suspects we would have left the bank, but killing me instantly as an innocent civilian outside the bank is salty. Higher staff will give their word.
xo

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 04:37:33 pm »
Managment will review and will let you know what's gonna happen. @Craxel @Parzival be patient, please.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 05:10:12 pm »
Okay so after reviewing the situation, I have decided to lower the punishment down to 1 point, also you will need to understand that you can't just kill cops like that, being white.. How hard is to /rob first and actually appear as an orange so it can be fair to them as well? I'll lower it to 1 point tonight, also Parzi was right in this situation, but cause of lack of evidence and your side and his side of the story, I have decided to make this decision final. Thanks for understanding.