Author Topic: Language for all  (Read 1853 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Language for all
« on: September 24, 2020, 01:36:10 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 24, 2020, 05:00:50 pm »
Yo,

There are many players who dont speak/understand english. So they cant read rules and they dont know anything about cop or crim thats why they gets infraction and ban.

They re shooting/killing unarmed/suspect players theyre doing this all day and iam too lazy for report it.

So i think rules should be written in every language ( For Paki, Turk, Algeria, etc.)

" ITS ENGliSh ServER eVeRYONe ShOuld KnOWs eNglish"  almost all players cant speak/understand english and you guys lost many player like this. Many player banned cause of this. They dont know english. I think it will be good cause they will understand his own language lmao.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 01:40:47 pm by Reonz »

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline JacobS

• Respect: +13/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: JacobS
  • Discord name: JacobS#7461
  • Crew: None
Re: Language for all
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 01:56:00 pm »
I agreed u can Translate /rules and /dm and /crules here (like what we did)
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 01:58:14 pm by JacobS »

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 02:06:40 pm »
I agreed u can Translate /rules and /dm and /crules here (like what we did)
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html
Yeah but have you ever seen a any newbie using forum? Maybe they dont know how to join forum too.  As like Assuig, Mohsen.Ahmadi, Adnane, lmao

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline JacobS

• Respect: +13/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: JacobS
  • Discord name: JacobS#7461
  • Crew: None
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 02:14:43 pm »
 +1 Yea I get it, we need at least 2 people to translate rules for new players or a commend show rules in other languages

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 02:41:40 pm »
+1

Maybe moderators from non-english could help here. I can help with German and Croatian (better say Ex-Yu)

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 03:15:02 pm »
+1

Maybe moderators from non-english could help here. I can help with German and Croatian (better say Ex-Yu)
Hit 'Em Up

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 05:09:13 pm »
Can help translating on Turkish
logo" border="0

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 08:27:42 pm »
If they can’t speak English they need to find a server in their language then, don’t they? I don’t have time to do this.
View trailers here.

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2020, 08:30:16 pm »
how do you expect it to be language for all, when the samp client is in English? Last time I checked that's the only language for the program.. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

It's really simple, majority of people will learn English not just to play on some samp server, but for life in general, because it's the 3rd most spoken language in the world.
The server is based in the UK in which case, the main talk will be English. There is a reason why there is a non English filter in the server.
Besides there are all types of moderators and admins on the server which can provide the language that is needed if there is some type of barrier between the player and admin.

I could be wrong in all this but that's the way I'm seeing it.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 10:14:45 pm »

The server is based in the UK in which case, the main talk will be English. There is a reason why there is a non English filter in the server.

There are a lot of people who do not speak english. Join the server and talk with 20 ppl. Believe me only max 5 player will understand u. Ppl leaving when they punish by any admin cause they dont know the rules.

It's really simple, majority of people will learn English not just to play on some samp server, but for life in general, because it's the 3rd most spoken language in the world.

Its not about learn or smt if u wanna more than 60 player in server admins should add this. No one can learn english in 1 day. Should they go english school for samp?

Also they have to speak english for talking ppl so these guys  needs read rules or need learn the mcnr before the start.
 Newbies killing unarmed. Newbies killing innocent player cause they dont know anything lmao.

36Boys

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2020, 10:20:10 pm »
If they can’t speak English they need to find a server in their language then, don’t they? I don’t have time to do this.
Sorry but believe me mike its better than water seller.

36Boys

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2020, 10:56:51 pm »
the guy say he don't have time and scripting for samp lol

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 12:02:55 am »
Sorry but believe me mike its better than water seller.
The water stalls took about 3 minutes to add, and were mapped by someone else without me even asking. This would take weeks of work, and even when done it would have to be maintained constantly as things change.

Besides, I don't really want to encourage foreign players, in the nicest way possible, because they can't understand how to play and admins can't talk to them.
View trailers here.