Author Topic: [B]lack_[W]olf RDMed twice  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Zsombor0124

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zsombor0124
[B]lack_[W]olf RDMed twice
« on: August 05, 2019, 05:20:24 pm »
Note: The video quality is trash, the sound quality is trash. When I reported him and speeded away he shot at me that's why I turned and killed him. At Grove Street I didn't just randomly try to run over him and killed him, he really shot at me.

My ingame name: Zsombor0124
Their ingame name: lack_[W]olf

Proof (since I can't upload video here):

Explanation:
So I was just driving around trying to do something productive that doesn't get me wanted (in this case I was trying to spray the tags) And I wrecked my car so I went to the pay n spray near Grove Street. This guy was on the roof and randomly started to shoot me, He popped one or two tires. I reported him and when I was speeding away He came after me and continued to shoot at me. I got out of the vehicle, took care of him and then He started to insult me on global chat (I insulted back, that wasn't the smartest decision). I was like okay he's reported idc, repaired my car again then went down to Grove Street's cul-de-sac part to get the graffity on the bridge. After I got it I wanted to get out of there and go to the next graffity, but this guy came again, aimed (and shot) at me and when I got out of the vehicle He started to shoot so I chainsawed Him again. And he wanted to report me after this  ???

I hope that me murdering him counts as selfe defense tho lol.
" class="bbc_img

Offline Symon

• Busta
  • Respect: +6/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Symon
Re: [B]lack_[W]olf RDMed twice
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 05:25:43 pm »
Yeah your kill count as self defence as he was attacking you. Thanks for reporting tho. And next time don't insult back, simply ignore him and don't do his game.