Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 883 times)

Offline Ahmad_Reza

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ahmad_Reza
  • Discord name: Ahmad_Reza
  • Crew: ....
My ban appeal
« on: September 07, 2020, 10:19:54 pm »

Ban ID (if applicable)3250
Your in-game nameAhmad_Reza
Ban or infraction appeal?admin ban me  becuse he thught i use cheats or hacking but i have not used any cheats or seams like that
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10/08/2020  18:57
Ban/infraction reason and detailshe says my car isnt broken and it was always broke and i fix it and i gived my acc to my frined to test it in his pc and i have not know its rule broking plz just this time give me a chans
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? i thing there is problem becuse i havent done any thing i was playing and sped time and i havent know thie multy ac its rule breaking and the person that i have gived him my accto him he dose not use any cheats in my acc to ban it plz bealive me
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i dont know i was driving i dont know at all ... but i know i have not do any thing roung i just give my acc to test it is it work on his pc or no just that i was not know its rule broking
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?my frind that i gived my acc to him i know he have not used any cheats on his pc and just test it for 1 min to saw is it work or no just that
Any more information to provide? plz jst help me i wanna play agine plz i havent done any thing i jast play the game as all players and i just gived my6 acc to my frind becuse i wanna know is it will be bay put the same name and go to see if acc will be work on another pc just that to play it on his pc becuse i ll go there in his familyes house to play it too just that i swaer plz just forgive me i havent any idea if that a rule broking plz just this time i wont do any thing roung i ll just play as all asall plz plz i haveent play for 1 month opnline plz thats enugh for make me know i makde a mistake plz just this time plz !

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 01:36:28 am »
Please post the ban message as a screenshot in an attachment.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:46 am »
The community manager approved my ban, so it's done.  Do not spam, because that'll lead to forums ban. Thanks.