Author Topic: total harassment by the police and bugs that have led me to fall prisoner  (Read 1748 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Hello, 3 cops in state harassing me and my friends all the time, there were few people on the server very little like 7 and 3 they were from police all the time they didn't stop following me and two friends to see if we did something bad like fucking a car or something we had to go on foot and on top of it they made mistakes to deceive us and put us stars and so we could not even stop doing anything but they didn't stop taking their motorcycle and go with impulse towards us and then throw themselves so that the motorcycle could go alone and they killed us and they did something that they gave me 2 stars because yes and they took me to jail and I got tired and I was because we could not do anything and one called Alimuertenza was committing crimes like robbing the bank and giving them the same They only came for us especially ami. Aller was also with a car stealing houses and they captured me and my friend's name: IssosifStalin was with me as a co-pilot and the same people were all the time following this I know this because I was on call with him while we played and I He said they were the same but as he did not capture we did not report but at the time that he has done them again and made capture this has been going on for 2 days and today we had to stop playing because of them

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Let me get this clear,3 cops were trying to give you guys stars so they started doing weird things such as driving a motorcycle to you and jumping from it so that they can kill you with vehicle crash.So you mean they were following you and your friend waiting for you both to do crimes.When they see you both weren’t doing anything,they started trying to give you and your friend stars in order to jail you and your friend.But,I don’t really understood capturing part.Can you explain it???

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
and the name of those cops is?

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Let me get this clear,3 cops were trying to give you guys stars so they started doing weird things such as driving a motorcycle to you and jumping from it so that they can kill you with vehicle crash.So you mean they were following you and your friend waiting for you both to do crimes.When they see you both weren’t doing anything,they started trying to give you and your friend stars in order to jail you and your friend.But,I don’t really understood capturing part.Can you explain it???
If they are following us all the time, catching us to see what was doing badly for meters in jail and when we were doing nothing they threw the motorcycle at us
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
and the name of those cops is?
The name comes in the capture
Arriba España

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
We will monitor those players. You get wanted level by committing crimes for example if you drive stolen vehicle near cops you would gain stars and become ticketable.