Author Topic: Hamed. and Hamir have numerous accounts on the server and a lot of cheap houses  (Read 1559 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco
Their original names in the game: Hamed. and Hamir
I do not know if hamed and hamir are the same people but I wanted to inform you that these two players have a lot of houses and secondary accounts on the server so I doubt that if hamir and hamed are the same people and checked this since I have seen He has logged on to the server and that when there is a police officer and the arrest is being avoided, he puts himself right after playing with one of his secondary accounts so that they do not suspect him and also in the forum he has already made some reports about what he is leaving before of being arrested and the houses he buys with his secondary accounts are very close to those he has with other accounts and with the main issue here I leave some of the names of the secondary accounts he has hamed and hamir if they are not the same person :
mohammad / Hamir HV / Hamirki / HAMED2 / Hammmed. and Hamed which is the main account he uses and here the names of the places where there are more of his houses: -Angel pine / -Las Barrancas -Fort Carson / -Montgomeri. Being fort carson and the ravines dodne more houses on their property there are all the houses they have are disgusting caravans very cheap and that has careless uninsured without protection at the door without alarm and without safe deposit box except for one that has the account Hamir and Hamed are the main ones. My friend wanted to buy a house in one of these places and could not because most of them have them. I would suggest that you could remove all the secondary accounts that have less hamir and hamed than are the main accounts and also the houses that you have with those accounts and those that you have with the main account that do not have a safe or improvements purchased and give some money to the main accounts for losing the houses. It is a subjection to do what you want, I just submit this you can do what you want but please take away so many houses that we can no longer buy cheap houses in those areas

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
I do not know if hamed and hamir are the same people but I wanted to inform you that these two players have a lot of houses and secondary accounts on the server so I doubt that if hamir and hamed are the same people and checked this since I have seen He has logged on to the server and that when there is a police officer and the arrest is being avoided, he puts himself right after playing with one of his secondary accounts so that they do not suspect him and also in the forum he has already made some reports about what he is leaving before of being arrested and the houses he buys with his secondary accounts are very close to those he has with other accounts and with the main issue here I leave some of the names of the secondary accounts he has hamed and hamir if they are not the same person :
mohammad / Hamir HV / Hamirki / HAMED2 / Hammmed. and Hamed which is the main account he uses and here the names of the places where there are more of his houses: -Angel pine / -Las Barrancas -Fort Carson / -Montgomeri. Being fort carson and the ravines dodne more houses on their property there are all the houses they have are disgusting caravans very cheap and that has careless uninsured without protection at the door without alarm and without safe deposit box except for one that has the account Hamir and Hamed are the main ones. My friend wanted to buy a house in one of these places and could not because most of them have them. I would suggest that you could remove all the secondary accounts that have less hamir and hamed than are the main accounts and also the houses that you have with those accounts and those that you have with the main account that do not have a safe or improvements purchased and give some money to the main accounts for losing the houses. It is a subjection to do what you want, I just submit this you can do what you want but please take away so many houses that we can no longer buy cheap houses in those areas
Here more photos of the locations and houses

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 02:57:12 am by LinkOscuro457 »
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Here more photos of the locations

« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 02:56:47 am by LinkOscuro457 »
Arriba España

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
We will look into it thank you for reporting. If the player is multiaccount he will be punished after investigation.