Author Topic: Random lagging (not internet related)  (Read 1063 times)

Offline AgentMail

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AgentMail
Random lagging (not internet related)
« on: August 21, 2020, 02:17:54 pm »
Hello. My in-game name is AgentMail. I have been experiencing huge amount of lag only on this server, wherever else I play it's working fine but when I join MCNR server, from time to time random lagging happens and relog won't fix the issue, an amount of time has to pass before it comes back to normal. Yesterday I even crashed 9x times in less than 20 minutes (I checked my internet on speedtest.com and it was working good so it's not internet related + my pc specifications are decent, Intel Core N4200, 4gb ram, Asus VivoBook Max). Sometimes it's working fine then suddenly in 2 minutes my ping goes to 160-250 and every player is shown in AFK mode or they go back and forth. I really love this server and I hate the fact that this lagg issue keeps happening and I am unable to play. Please give me any kind of advice! Thank you in advance!

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: Random lagging (not internet related)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 02:50:03 pm »
Hello. My in-game name is AgentMail. I have been experiencing huge amount of lag only on this server, wherever else I play it's working fine but when I join MCNR server, from time to time random lagging happens and relog won't fix the issue, an amount of time has to pass before it comes back to normal. Yesterday I even crashed 9x times in less than 20 minutes (I checked my internet on speedtest.com and it was working good so it's not internet related + my pc specifications are decent, Intel Core N4200, 4gb ram, Asus VivoBook Max). Sometimes it's working fine then suddenly in 2 minutes my ping goes to 160-250 and every player is shown in AFK mode or they go back and forth. I really love this server and I hate the fact that this lagg issue keeps happening and I am unable to play. Please give me any kind of advice! Thank you in advance!
The players going AFK mode for some time is a public issue (everyone is experiencing it sometimes), don't actually know what the issue is. This is not a bug, it's a server sided problem. So it's no point posting here.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 03:33:24 pm by DabbingPitbull »

Offline AgentMail

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AgentMail
Re: Random lagging (not internet related)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 09:27:02 pm »
I won't play on this server anymore. I donated my stuff. I hope that in future you will advance something cuz right now the server is laggy and boring