Author Topic: 8 infractions just in the first hours!  (Read 1311 times)

Offline U_R_EZ

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: U_R_EZ
8 infractions just in the first hours!
« on: August 17, 2020, 10:38:11 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameU_R_EZ
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone17/8/2020 20 minites ago
Ban/infraction reason and details/DM  /Quit to avoid Death
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Hi. Thanks for your fun and well scripted server.
First I just Registered and played for some hours.
I didn\t know the rules very well so i left once and i got 2 infractions by admin Finn which were true and i admit them.

But these 6 infractions i got were't fair

For 3 infractions i got from ADmin Aev for /dm     In Palmio Creek  2 new players (like me ) kept coming again and again and ramm me till death with their cars
. So i defended my self and killed  one of them once  the other 2 times.
the last time one of tem attacked EMT player Joker and she killed him.         The other White guy came right away parked inside the bank door trying to Ram Kill me again!  but his car got stock he came off the car  i shot him 1 shotgun  Then i stopped as i saw he was unarmed...   
Admin Aev gave me 3 point and jailed me right away.

And After the /q i did and Admin Finn punished me i asked him questions about leaving rules and didn't leave.
But i got 3 infractions stating /q and Annoying /Disrupting actions by admin LePacha! 
I have no idea why

All over my game i was playing and fighting with Player olddirtyasto  and ADmin Finn  !!  I don't know where annoying  /disrupting Thing Came from!
Admin Finn was with or fighting with me most of the time.  Should i did such thing he punisehd me much sooner
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Constant Revenge kill Trying by those 2 white beginner players which kept coming to Ram kill me Again and Again
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Yes Player the_Joker  Admin Finn
Any more information to provide?I just came to you fun server 8 infractions right away  after some hours of playing?!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:49:06 am by U_R_EZ »

Offline Le Pacha

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +14/-9
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LePacha
  • Discord name: LePacha
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:52:19 am »
Hi,

For my part, I gave you infractions because you were MW and players were chasing you. You entered a building, went back onsite to hide and then left to avoid death.

Regards,
Pacha

Offline Aev

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-16
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Aev
  • Discord name: Aevanora#1446
Re: 8 infractions just in the first hours!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 10:56:49 am »
Hello, I infracted you for killing Alaska after you got your revenge for the supposed ramming. You can't revenge kill twice for the same reason if it only happened once.

Offline U_R_EZ

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 11:02:06 am »
Admin Aev Firsty i wasn't revenge killing . Those 2 guys kept coming in Palmio Creek and tryed to ram me so i shot them to Defende my self not to get Rammed. 

You know i was there most of the times.       
They kept coming and in the finl story i didn't shoot him when  he got off the car and was unarmed!  So why /dm?

Offline U_R_EZ

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 11:04:22 am »
Admin Lepacha if u are talking about the time i was Red in Palomino Creek  and 2 other white players were there. 
I lelft after hours of playing to rest and i returned after about 4 5 minutes!

I wasn't in fight  and shooting with any one

So are u saying red players can\t leave the server? ( cause sb ofc is always after them)

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 11:06:15 am »
Hey, you are a new player? okay. But you remember our conversation. I told you to record the rule breakers and then report them, but you broke the rules instead, I was watching you, the way you sneaked onto/ provoked people who just joined the server and couldnt play, you were robbing them(thats fine) to catch their attention but when they didnt respond you hit them with your stick just to make them fight back, constantly deathmatching is something you should not have done, and I'm pretty sure you knew how dm works since you are mentioning /dm in your post.
About LePacha, It is true as we all came to Palomino Creek to kill you, you saw the number of people, ran inside a pizza shop and instantly quitted. Such rule breakers deserve a short break from the server, be glad you're able to play.
Appeal denied.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:09:18 am by Finn »
xo