Author Topic: Aev (DISMISSED)  (Read 785 times)

Offline Lev

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lev_Landau
Aev (DISMISSED)
« on: August 14, 2020, 05:12:24 am »
My name: Lev_Landau
Their name: Aev

First of all, my previous complaint was clearly deleted. Why? It is Aev who deleted it? Possibly so, need answers

Now back to an actual complaint. So... clearly an admin (most likely Aev) is spectating me. I was knocked off of the bike a couple of times, this is how I know. Now. I was happily jumping around and suddenly kicked off the server for using cheats. I am not using cheats. I was told by Aev before anti-cheat is giving warning because of me jumping high. My suggestion is he is lying and he is the one, who kicked me off. I believe so, because I was jumping around for quite a long time and never been kicked off for it before. It is a suggestion, needs to be proven. May he give a substantial proof? Not really a question :D he cannot and he will not.

Another complaint. Been knocked off of my bike with a tremendous force. Do admins have such tools? If yes, I can tell you right now I suspect Aev. Never happened before, only now a couple of times.

Please make sure I can play safely without some corrupt admin harassing me all over the server, thanks.
I give you some clues to work on. You can investigate further, I surely would

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 12:02:59 am by trina »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: Aev
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 05:15:43 am »
Waiting for @Aev 's response, just wait.

Moved to staff complaint
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Aev

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-16
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Aev
  • Discord name: Aevanora#1446
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 05:25:30 am »
I cannot give any sufficient proof in the forums because of sensitive info in the recordings, but I have proof of everything if its needed by my superiors. And also you should stop assuming things you have no valid proof for because this is a textbook example of defamation.

trina

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 05:30:22 am »
You actually did get kicked off the server by anti-cheat not by Aev or another Admin. We just can't show you that because it shows staff information on it. As for you flying off the bike was because we were testing something to check out the situation. Again, this could of been handled in game since there was multiple staff online when this occurred.