Author Topic: NotBad & reonz - Cop hunting  (Read 2623 times)

Offline xreality14

• Respect: +6/-9
  • Good taste is for people who can't afford sapphire
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xReality14
NotBad & reonz - Cop hunting
« on: August 11, 2020, 04:25:16 pm »
Your in-game namexreality14
Their in-game nameNotBad & Reonz
DetailsBefore i start explaining the situation i would like to say that (NotBad) do takes game very personal after i reported him once and from that moment he kept stalking after me every time he plays,
For real this makes my gameplay very annoying and i am not enjoying it at all and this is his target.

Notbad was camping on roof(he came after me )near LSPD and shooting me from roof i did /report him but no actions been happened or there were no staff in-game.
I ran away and then he left the roof.
Then "[17:16:10] >> reonz (73) has joined."

I don't know(reonz) at all, nor have met him in-game before.
But i found that (Reonz) is NotBad's friend <---

"[17:18:16] -> PM from reonz (73): {FFFFFF}come kill me lets duel with m4"
"[17:18:37] <- PM to reonz (73): {FFFFFF}later"

I received a private message from reonz: come kill me lets duel with m4 , told him "later" that means i am not interested in dueling him, though i don't know him at all and this is the first time i meet him in-game,
after a while he came after me and start shooting me then run away (I was unarmed and yet don't have any guns)

kept playing normal and didn't really take it serious until i was at Rodea in road to LSPD  to get off duty so i can play as civilian i crashed my car while driving and car engine broke then i see Notbad and Reonz Together shooting at me while i am unarmed ! i told them to stop cop hunting and they kept shooting me until i got killed.

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)notbad is on roof

he start shooting at me, i also did /loc to proof that it is him + /report

here reonz stalking after me after his PRIVATE MESSAGE

here you can see that my car is crashed, and notbad come first then reonz after that, i am unarmed <--

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:27:23 pm by xreality14 »

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: NotBad & reonz - Cop hunting
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 04:28:15 pm »
You were coming over and over and following us. And of course we can kill you near the bank. When someone kills you, you always call it a cop hunt because it's your only option.
I'm really tired of this incident. We are all the most wanted and you come to us, we have no choice but to kill you.
Nobody comes to you, you come to kill us but when you fail, you call this ''cop hunt''.
I checked your location because I wouldn't let you kill me without knowing it.
You don't have the necessary evidence and photos, and you say you're unarmed, you've lied before and continue, be a good player and admit defeat.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:32:04 pm by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline xreality14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 04:32:47 pm »
You were coming over and over and following us. And of course we can kill you near the bank. When someone kills you, you always call it a cop hunt because it's your only option.
I'm really tired of this incident. We are all the most wanted and you come to us, we have no choice but to kill you.
Nobody comes to you, you come to kill us but when you fail, you call this ''cop hunt''.
I checked your location because I wouldn't let you kill me without knowing it.
I would like to quote that where i was standing it is not near bank, If i did come to you i wouldn't fill a report against you (as it shows on pictures i provided in post and they are enough proofs that i didn't come after you )
I really respect defending yourself, but do it in a proper way.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 04:36:52 pm »
I would like to quote that where i was standing it is not near bank, If i did come to you i wouldn't fill a report against you (as it shows on pictures i provided in post and they are enough proofs that i didn't come after you )
I really respect defending yourself, but do it in a proper way.

If there is evidence that I got to the roof of the police station and shot you, send it?
I've killed you many times and you've come to me in all of them. I'm not coming to you. You come to us and you lie.
I didn't even kill you there, I shot a few times just to escape.
While all this was happening i am most wanted
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:39:37 pm by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline xreality14

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 04:40:21 pm »

If there is evidence that I got to the roof of the police station and shot you, send it?
I've killed you many times and you've come to me in all of them. I'm not coming to you. You come to us and you lie.
I already fired on you to get out of the police station and then left. While all this was happening i am most wanted
Even if you were "MOST WANTED" you cant just random shoot everyone you see or "just me" (You can see in pictures that i did "/loc" and its you)
I'm not willing to waste time arguing with you , if you have proofs please show it to us.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 04:41:33 pm »
Liarr lmao man you re liar as always and everyone knows.

And? its means hunting? i said "lets duel with m4" i can kill you easily like /loc " i said this for nothing you didint even kill me for once why should i mad against u?

Also we killed u cause you were in bank and youre camping in bank we can kill u if you re in bank. You says cop hunting when you re 10-20 hp. You came to me then you ran away with bunny when you re 10 hp and u said "COP HUNTING COP HUNTING" do u read rules correctly? if you shoot crim he can kill u you cant run with bunny.

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline xreality14

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 04:42:35 pm »

I didn't even kill you there, I shot a few times just to escape.
While all this was happening i am most wanted

Isn't this enough proof that it was you on the roof? here you said it by yourself

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 04:44:57 pm »
Even if you were "MOST WANTED" you cant just random shoot everyone you see or "just me" (You can see in pictures that i did "/loc" and its you)
I'm not willing to waste time arguing with you , if you have proofs please show it to us.

If you keep chasing me, I can shoot you. And I didn't even kill you, all I wanted was to run.
Whenever I see you in the game, you say this :  ''cop hunt '' when someone kills you. You talkin like know the rules, But you have to read it again.
Hit 'Em Up

Offline xreality14

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 04:45:31 pm »
Liarr lmao man you re liar as always and everyone knows.

And? its means hunting? i said "lets duel with m4" i can kill you easily like /loc " i said this for nothing you didint even kill me for once why should i mad against u?

Also we killed u cause you were in bank and youre camping in bank we can kill u if you re in bank. You says cop hunting when you re 10-20 hp. You came to me then you ran away with bunny when you re 10 hp and u said "COP HUNTING COP HUNTING" do u read rules correctly? if you shoot crim he can kill u you cant run with bunny.
Thanks a lot for accusing me of lying, you are very respectful guy i appreciate it.
I have enough proofs that shows what you have done, please defend yourself in a proper way so (I and the staff) could understand what is going on.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 04:46:48 pm »
I didint even stalk u lmao who are u? as i said you didint even kill me for once why should i mad? i killed u just 2 times one is you were in bank robbery another one is you came to us cause notbad has 5hp. Its not hunting you came to us as always and you re liar everyone knows you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:50:52 pm by Reonz »

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2020, 04:48:04 pm »
Isn't this enough proof that it was you on the roof? here you said it by yourself

Who said I was on the roof? I am said, trying to escape from that area.
And I didn't kill you there because I knew you were going to cry like ''cop hunt''
Hit 'Em Up

Offline xreality14

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2020, 04:48:22 pm »

If you keep chasing me, I can shoot you. And I didn't even kill you, all I wanted was to run.
Whenever I see you in the game, you say this :  ''cop hunt '' when someone kills you. You talkin like know the rules, But you have to read it again.
I am sorry, Do you know whats the difference between (I keep chasing you) And (Cop Hunt) ?
I actually did read the rules before i submit this report.

Shortcut: Your friend "NotBad" Convinced you of doing all this story and now you felt in the hole.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 04:49:54 pm »

You lie well but you can't play well.  :(  (Waiting for the staff to review.)
Hit 'Em Up

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2020, 04:50:11 pm »

Hi @xreality14 , I'd like to see the "recording" you were mentioned above.Thanks.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 04:52:03 pm »

Hi @xreality14 , I'd like to see the "recording" you were mentioned above.Thanks.

He's lying even when he says ''I recorded this'' lol
In that video, he come to us again, and we kill him. and this is happening near the bank.
Hit 'Em Up

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 04:52:35 pm »
As always, screenshots are not enough evidence to get someone punished, there are very few scenarios in which screenshots can be enough to cover things up. For these types of situations, use a video recorder, to make it easier to capture the situation and present it here. They will be monitored, but this is not something to punish them for, might be possible if you were following them (even though you did not attack them, following can be a valid reason to be killed).

Good luck next time, until then, this will be dismissed.
xo