Author Topic: Clear rule  (Read 1372 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Clear rule
« on: August 06, 2020, 08:26:14 am »
Mostly Criminals try to trick suspect by yelling in the chat UNARMED! but when we are arresting there other friend take advangate and kill us
while we'r stuck in the arresting animation . or he break cuffs and start attacking us . This trick need to be stop . i say if a player assualt/murder/ a
cop or shopkeeper or a civ in minimum 20 mins .we are allowed to kill them doesnt matter if they are unarmed or blah blah .yesterday i kill
a robber (i saw his guns armed) i killed him . then he reported me for that . then what .i have to answer the /apm for like 30 mins on and on
this unarmed rule should be clear .

For Example : lets take bode https://imgur.com/3jvvaC8 . he got killed by pegasus .Now when bode kill him .https://imgur.com/uGLsi2c
look at that . this shit need to be stop at once. not only bode it happens with me a lot .and some other random dudes. bode case is just for
example .Pegasus had guns .but when he knows its about the time for him to get jail . make urslef unarmed then run like . Tom and jerry(case)
untill there friend comes and save them .!

Note : Bode case is just for Example.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 08:30:05 am by Xzar »

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
Re: Clear rule
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 08:40:32 am »
If the unarmed criminal has an armed friend beside him(with or without wanted level), you obviously won't go for an arrest but for a kill. Just because the rules state always arrest unarmed players, it doesn't mean there aren't any situations where you actually can go for a kill. If your life is at risk, you kill him. It's his fault for teaming with a player who's willing to defend him. Make sure he indeed is trying to defend him though, so you don't kill an innocent guy. This post is for the rule clarification, not the appeal..

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 08:43:39 am »
.This post is for the rule clarification, not the appeal..
Yea like i said , For Example.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 01:55:42 pm »
If the unarmed criminal has an armed friend beside him(with or without wanted level), you obviously won't go for an arrest but for a kill. Just because the rules state always arrest unarmed players, it doesn't mean there aren't any situations where you actually can go for a kill. If your life is at risk, you kill him. It's his fault for teaming with a player who's willing to defend him. Make sure he indeed is trying to defend him though, so you don't kill an innocent guy. This post is for the rule clarification, not the appeal..

Well said, chuppy.